5 Star Chicken Stall

I have been looking at the this website and I am interested in opening the 5 Star Chicken Stall.

http://www.thaifranchisecenter.com/home.php

I am considering having my trusted brother in law run the stall, has anybody had any dealings with this company?

I want to know how profitable these stalls can really be, I know it depends on location but would like at least some idea?

The setup costs are quite low either 15,000 or 18,000 baht, can't quite figure it out, but whichever its very affordable.

Thanks

Seems to be a million non-franchise chicken stalls/carts around the country. Almost one on every soi sometime during the day/night. May be hard to compete with these mom-and-pop stalls/carts and KFC.

5 star is good and tasty and cheap. It's not in direct competition with kfc, totally different target. It's like the branded version of independent chicken stalls, plus they got their own special sauce. Nice.

I hear from my Mia they make about 8 - 14000 per month depending in location and hours etc.

Put a somtam stall next to it and your on to winner.

But just buying the franchise don't make it great; you need to make sure can make it nice n good; plus find down the decent location