Looking For A Blue Light Bug Zapper

I am trying to find a blue light bug zapper and have so far not had any luck. I have been able to find the ones that trap the mosquitoes for indoor use, but I am looking for one to use outside that will kill and not trap them. Has anyone seen these in thailand?

I bought mine at On Nut, big Dept. Store there,Tesco Lotus, but bought 2 there a few years ago for 799 each,different colors, zappers, when flying insect hits the electric wires, it zaps. The flies i have problems with come from the drain pipes in my Condo in Bkk, and even with screens over the drains in bathrooms and shower, they are so small they push right through the screen. The zapper gets about 4 a night. The bulbs we got at homepro. Black light bulbs they last a long time. Good luck and good question, thanks.

I bought mine at On Nut, big Dept. Store there,Tesco Lotus, but bought 2 there a few years ago for 799 each,different colors, zappers, when flying insect hits the electric wires, it zaps. The flies i have problems with come from the drain pipes in my Condo in Bkk, and even with screens over the drains in bathrooms and shower, they are so small they push right through the screen. The zapper gets about 4 a night. The bulbs we got at homepro. Black light bulbs they last a long time. Good luck and good question, thanks.