Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

Many religions (including Buddhism) state that you should hide your private parts. Aside from that nudism can be relaxing and fun, but like anything else that humans do, the concept can be perverted and people taken advantage of (i.e. unauthorized photography, men who surreptiously whack o-- while staring at women and children etc.)

Somehow I can't see it becoming a permanent fixture in Thai society, but I could be wrong.

RickThai

where did you get that information about Buddhism.

From the "Teachings of Buddha", a compilation of the Buddha's teaching put together by a society in Japan. I don't have the book with me at the moment, but I can get the exact verbiage (as attributed to the Buddha), if you want.

Rick

Many religions (including Buddhism) state that you should hide your private parts. Aside from that nudism can be relaxing and fun, but like anything else that humans do, the concept can be perverted and people taken advantage of (i.e. unauthorized photography, men who surreptiously whack o-- while staring at women and children etc.)

Somehow I can't see it becoming a permanent fixture in Thai society, but I could be wrong.

RickThai

From the "Teachings of Buddha", a compilation of the Buddha's teaching put together by a society in Japan. I don't have the book with me at the moment, but I can get the exact verbiage (as attributed to the Buddha), if you want.

Rick

Actually I believe this only applied to monks...not laypeople and was a way of distinguishing them from Jains and some Hindu priests who did go naked.

will be 99% dudes that go along to this nudist club... think i would just head on down to a go-go bar and watch only girls geting naked..

Most of the nudist clubs I have been to are couples only so you have to pick up the go go girls first and then take them to the club.

RickThai

Rick

Actually I believe this only applied to monks...not laypeople and was a way of distinguishing them from Jains and some Hindu priests who did go naked.

From the section entitled "The Way of Purification" :

"Third, they should have the correct ideas with regard to the proper use of all things. That is, with regard to articles of food and clothing, they ... Clothing is necessary to protect the body from extremes of heat and cold, and to conceal the shame of the body; "

From the section entitled "Lay Followers":

"The disciples of Buddha must wear clothing to protect the body from extremes of heat and cold and to cover its private parts, and should not wear it for decoration."

At least this is the interpretation of the writings as presented by the Society for the Promotion of Buddhism during its revision of the 1925 edition of "Newly Translated Buddist Text".

Peace and Smiles,

Rick

Edited by RickThai

• 4 months later...

will be 99% dudes that go along to this nudist club... think i would just head on down to a go-go bar and watch only girls geting naked..

Most of the nudist clubs I have been to are couples only so you have to pick up the go go girls first and then take them to the club.

Actually picking up a go go girl to take to a naturist resort rarely works out as planned. They don't get nude or go skinny dipping, they just site there with their clothes on texting on their phone.

• Like 1

Actually picking up a go go girl to take to a naturist resort rarely works out as planned. They don't get nude or go skinny dipping, they just site there with their clothes on texting on their phone.

you know this from first hand experience ?...next time may I humbly suggest you install a chrome pole at the waters edge and have a loud music system to hand.....the poor lass is not in her natural habitat and is unsure how to proceed, make her feel like she is "at home" and pretty sure she will get her kit off...:D

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Hahaha, good one.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Nudist Colony

A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day there

he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. A gorgeous petite

blonde walks by and the man immediately gets an erection.

The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, "Did you

call for me?"

The man replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says,"You must be new here. Let me explain. It's a rule here that

if you get an erection, it implies you called for me" Smiling, she leads

him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls

him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

Later, the man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters

the sauna and as he sits down, he farts.

With in minutes a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward

him, "Did you call for me?" says the hairy man.

"No,what do you mean?" asks the newcomer.

"It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me." The

huge man easily spins him around, bends him over a bench and has his way

with him.

The new comer staggers back to the colony office where he is greeted by

the smiling, naked receptionist. "May I help you?" she asks.

The man yells, "Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and

you can keep the £500 membership fee."

But, Sir," she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours. You

haven't had the chance to see all our facilities."

The man replies, "Listen lady, I'm 63 years old. I only get an erection

once a month. I fart 15 times a day. Do the maths I'm outta here!"

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Thailand Sponsors Their First International Naturist Conference

Naturists from 12 nations participated in the celebration of naturism on May 12th and the effort towards a common goal of building naturism in Thailand and Southeast Asia, in addition to enjoying the warm welcome and ambiance of Chan Resort, Thailand’s foremost naturist resort. Chan Resort was recently listed as one of the world’s top ten naturist resorts by www.TravelersDigest.com.

A warm welcome was given by Chan Konim of Chan Resort to all attendees, opening remarks by Greg Moeller of Naturist Association Thailand Co., Ltd. (NAT) sponsors of the conference and a presentation on the history and growth of naturism in Thailand and the bright future it forecasts was given by Bruce Kendall. Following the speakers, naturist themed videos stressing body acceptance and living the naturist life were shown, including some television commercials using naturism as humor.

An honored guest and speaker was Nico Van Eeden, President of www.SunTrekkers.co.za and past President of the South African Naturist Federation (SANFED), and his wife Rika. Mr. Van Eeden presented Mr. Kendall and Mr. Chan with a token of friendship.

Nearly 30 people from 12 different countries attended, with Thai making up nearly half of the total.

Continues:

http://www.pr.com/press-release/414700

Press Release - May 21, 2012

Serious question: where do nudists keep their money, phone and keys?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

bum bags

Not very natural

Well I'm sure this will be predictable for those that know me and probably sick of my rants, but you guys all sound like 8-year-olds to me.

Both my mum and dad always spent a lot of time around the house naked, indoors and out, as well as on holidays to beaches and lakes.

During the streaking fad, dozens of kids including myself used to run in groups naked around junior high school, all in fun.

I spent many years homesteading in Australia and the whole family pitched in building mud brick houses with the neighbors, usually in the nude.

We all attended festivals several times per year where no clothing was allowed, attended by thousands of people.

None of this had anything to do with sexuality, and yes, most naked people aren't attractive in the glossy-magazine way, but it doesn't take long you don't look at each other that way, it all just becomes normal.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 2

Well I'm sure this will be predictable for those that know me and probably sick of my rants, but you guys all sound like 8-year-olds to me.

Both my mum and dad always spent a lot of time around the house naked, indoors and out, as well as on holidays to beaches and lakes.

During the streaking fad, dozens of kids including myself used to run in groups naked around junior high school, all in fun.

I spent many years homesteading in Australia and the whole family pitched in building mud brick houses with the neighbors, usually in the nude.

We all attended festivals several times per year where no clothing was allowed, attended by thousands of people.

None of this had anything to do with sexuality, and yes, most naked people aren't attractive in the glossy-magazine way, but it doesn't take long you don't look at each other that way, it all just becomes normal.

I think wearing clothes is more normal

but it doesn't take long you don't look at each other that way,

What way is 'that' way and how do you know about that way if you did not look at anyone that way ??

When everyone's wearing clothes so the only time you see anyone nekked is in a sexual context, then when you first arrive in (or just imagine) a place where everyone's nekked you start out assessing their attractiveness from a sexual POV as everyone here's been doing mostly negatively.

However once you've been in the latter situation for a while - even if only just a few days - then that judgmental filter evaporates and you just look at people as people again just as you do in the former context. It can be funny though at the large gatherings, when the occasional stunner comes along and the boners are up and out at attention, pretty obvious who hasn't been getting enough lately, so it does tend to keep the wives making sure their hubby doesn't stand out in the crowd. . .

Bet you wore shoes ??

Only when operating heavy machinery, the soles get toughened up pretty quick.

We did have the kids put their clothes on when they went free-ranging around the surrounding countryside, we did have some conservative-christian type neighbors and tried to accommodate their preferences when off our own property.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 2

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Aye, you got that right.

And more to the point, would'nt you think that people north of 40 (age, not stone) who are seriously into this activity as a lifestyle would be a tad more inclined to take a little extra care of themselves and their bodies?

Having seen the size of farangs here, and strangely enough, the mention of two prime dietry choices on this thread so far...the frying of chicken wings and bacon...i would think our esteemed TV memebers would have the good sense to keep their clothes on when venturing in public!!