Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

Live tonight exclusively on Fox!

Kerryk vs Aneliane!

The Battle of the Nudists!

Who will be more naked?!

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Just for clarification, I am not advocating violence; the "Battle" will actually be a quiz testing knowledge of European naturism resorts

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Nudism leads to amnesia.

=========================================

samsiam, Yesterday, 21:49 , said:

some explaining to do if you got a stiffy.

kerryk, Yesterday, 22:13 , said:

Don't worry Sam like anyone who has been to a nudist colony will tell you no one get an erection.

samsiam, Yesterday, 22:17 , said:

Any nudist colony that you will not get an erection at...I dun wanna go to.

kerryk, Yesterday, 22:24 , said:

Erections would be completely out of character, not tolerated and you would be kicked out of the resort as a pervert.

samsiam, Yesterday, 22:33 , said:

Is there a sign somewhere that says that ??

kerryk, Today, 08:44 , said:

Signage is often used to warn beach users about what to encounter and/or to segregate different areas on the beach.

Attached Thumbnail

samsiam, Today, 09:03 , said:

So you're saying there are no signs ??

kerryk, on Today, 08:44 , said:

I posted the sign. What kind of sign are you looking for?

samsiam, on Today, 09:23 , said:

The 'no stiffy's allowed' sign ??

=========================================

Now I am pathetic? Is the sun or sunblock different in Cap d'Agde than Tampa Florida? Because it is French Sun or French skin or French sun block? Are French nudists dumber than American nudists? I hardly think so.

Nudists wear sunblock and male nudists put sunblock on their penis. French nudists are the same as nudists of any other nationality. Get over it. French naked is no big thing. It is not different than US naked.

Yes you are.

Why don't you just admit that you don't know what you are talking about ?

You never been to Cap d'Adge and yet you tell me what they do there, just to try to prove me wrong ?

If you'd look up in the dictionary for "talking shit" you find your post

To get back a little bit on topic, in my experience there are at least two kinds of clothing optional resorts. Tampa has 3 or 4 of each. Nudist/resorts/clubs/colonies and Swinger resorts. I don't know about French Swinger resorts. Maybe someone here has been?

The nudist places are family friendly and the swinger clubs are adult only.

I only personally know of two in Thailand. One in Pattaya. The one in Pattaya got busted because it went from amateur Swinger nudist club/hotel to hiring professionals who pretended to be swingers. As far as I know both clubs owners went to jail or got thrown out of the country.

I stopped going when they started arresting people.

For the sign question I would query on line "swinger etiquette" or "nudist etiquette" or "FAQ nudist."

I have never seen a sign with the word stiffy in a public place as I think most people would consider a person who wrote such a sign a pervert or a person who asked where the sign was also a pervert (not Pattaya of course).

To the best of my knowledge nudism is treated as a crime in Thailand and police arrest people who promote nude events. Just saying.......

Now I am pathetic? Is the sun or sunblock different in Cap d'Agde than Tampa Florida? Because it is French Sun or French skin or French sun block? Are French nudists dumber than American nudists? I hardly think so.

Nudists wear sunblock and male nudists put sunblock on their penis. French nudists are the same as nudists of any other nationality. Get over it. French naked is no big thing. It is not different than US naked.

Yes you are.

You never been to Cap d'Adge and yet you tell me what they do there, just to try to prove me wrong ?

I am able to post without using vulgar or crude language. I should get an award for that alone. So tell us what is the difference between the French and American nudists. For me to have been inaccurate there must be a difference. The only one I know of is that French women nudists don't shave under their arms. Since few people get armpit sunburn I don't think that is a factor. What is it that you understand that I don't? Sunburn at nudist resorts? No aneliane. French sun is not special. It is the same as American sunshine. See, easy. It is not difficult to prove you wrong. And I am not even Thai. Well not 100% anyway.

Yes you are.

I am able to post without using vulgar or crude language. I should get an award for that alone. So tell us what is the difference between the French and American nudists. For me to have been inaccurate there must be a difference. The only one I know of is that French women nudists don't shave under their arms. Since few people get armpit sunburn I don't think that is a factor. What is it that you understand that I don't? Sunburn at nudist resorts? No aneliane. French sun is not special. It is the same as American sunshine. See, easy. It is not difficult to prove you wrong. And I am not even Thai. Well not 100% anyway.

All you are trying to do is mix the all thing with other non related issues.

It's not doing you any favor and anyone with half a brain can see through that.

Tell me again last time you went to Cap d'Adge ?

Yes you are.

I never said I went to Cap d'Adge. Nudist colonies are the same the world over if there is sun and skin. The South of France and Florida and California have the same problems. They can all be solved by sun screen. I know this because I went to nudist colonies and put sunscreen on my white parts and so did my wife. You are no different than I. We both burn regardless of country of origin.

So let me get this right..if you were to get a stiffy on the nudist beach, the French would bicker you to death and the Americans would kindly ask you to leave ? But no stiffy signs anywhere ?

Although I have visited one such beach, it wasn't in either of those countries so I'm putting my bets on observing others who have visited them. Just in case I'll pop by and accidentally develop a stiffy, it's good to know what to expect. Doesn't look like I'm visiting France anytime soon, though.

So let me get this right..if you were to get a stiffy on the nudist beach, the French would bicker you to death and the Americans would kindly ask you to leave ? But no stiffy signs anywhere ?

Although I have visited one such beach, it wasn't in either of those countries so I'm putting my bets on observing others who have visited them. Just in case I'll pop by and accidentally develop a stiffy, it's good to know what to expect. Doesn't look like I'm visiting France anytime soon, though.

Topless or nude beach?

I never said I went to Cap d'Adge. Nudist colonies are the same the world over if there is sun and skin. The South of France and Florida and California have the same problems. They can all be solved by sun screen. I know this because I went to nudist colonies and put sunscreen on my white parts and so did my wife. You are no different than I. We both burn regardless of country of origin.

Now you are an expert on nudists colonies all over the world just because you went once with your wife in Florida.

It's better by the minute

So in Cap d'Agde just because Kerry said so, everyone wear sunblock ?

Did they ask you what to vote also ?

Edited by aneliane

Now you are an expert on nudists colonies all over the world just because you went once with your wife in Florida.

Well that's a stretch. I actually went with two of my wives #2 & #3. I also owned a condo at one or the resorts. It was a big place. Three hotels, lots of condos and homes; restaurants and shops.

I really don't think French people are dumb like an earlier poster suggested. But maybe they are. One would have to be a raving idiot not to wear sunblock at a nudist resort. But if you say so... I stand corrected French nudists are dummies. OK. I can live with that.

Topless or nude beach?

All beaches I'm referring to would be nude. I went in the 80's to take a look at the supermodels lying naked on the beach, I guess they were on a break and replaced by three old wrinkly geezers. I was so disappointed that I never went again. Didn't see any signs at the time, due to the northern location the weather was near freezing, so stiffy problems didn't exist anyway.

I would be interested in seeing a "no stiffy" sign, I imagine it would fit right into conversations about Pattaya gogo-bars and I am wondering how would the graphic artists depict it for those who can't read ... a giant member in party condition with a red X over it ? Although I did pick up that single males have to have a verified "no stiffies" statuscard .. how does that work then, you have to stay in a room full of gorgeous women for hours without developing so much as an inkling of a stiffy to pass the test ?

Nude beaches sort of sound as a halfway solutions, the Germans have what are called FKK-clubs (Freir Körperkultur, free body culture) where from what I've heard not only are stiffies allowed, they're actively encouraged. Not my hobby though, so can't speak with any authority about them.

Edited by DrTuner

Topless or nude beach?

All beaches I'm referring to would be nude. I went in the 80's to take a look at the supermodels lying naked on the beach, I guess they were on a break and replaced by three old wrinkly geezers. I was so disappointed that I never went again. Didn't see any signs at the time, due to the northern location the weather was near freezing, so stiffy problems didn't exist anyway.

I would be interested in seeing a "no stiffy" sign, I imagine it would fit right into conversations about Pattaya gogo-bars and I am wondering how would the graphic artists depict it for those who can't read ... a giant member in party condition with a red X over it ? Although I did pick up that single males have to have a verified "no stiffies" statuscard .. how does that work then, you have to stay in a room full of gorgeous women for hours without developing so much as an inkling of a stiffy to pass the test ?

Nude beaches sort of sound as a halfway solutions, the Germans have what are called FKK-clubs (Freir Körperkultur, free body culture) where from what I've heard not only are stiffies allowed, they're actively encouraged. Not my hobby though, so can't speak with any authority about them.

I think you are mixing up swingers with nudists. Nudists/naturists are family friendly. Swingers are adults only. I have only been to the swinger/nudist clubs in Thailand. At the swinger/nudist clubs the only sign that I saw was about no cameras.

It is not hard to imagine not getting aroused in a family setting unless you are a pervert. You can find most of the nudist beauty contests on line if you want to see the models. They tell me Ukraine is big for that but I have never been.

I see, the terminology is important then. That tells me it's truly a lifestyle living on the edge, I can imagine on a blades edge if one was swinging with a Thai wife.

I think I'll visit Ukraine instead of France. Or are they terribly rude there as well ? About that family setting I don't know..the neighbors ex-gogo-wife is kinda ok. Fear of a blade cutting the swinging parts would keep me in check, though.

So far I've reached the conclusion that nudist beaches are somewhat boring places and I can't imagine how much it would sting to spill some naamprik on my willy while eating my somtam&gaiyaang. I'll stick to the umbrella-thingy at Jomthien, but consider myself once again a bit more educated.

I see, the terminology is important then. That tells me it's truly a lifestyle living on the edge, I can imagine on a blades edge if one was swinging with a Thai wife.

I think I'll visit Ukraine instead of France. Or are they terribly rude there as well ? About that family setting I don't know..the neighbors ex-gogo-wife is kinda ok. Fear of a blade cutting the swinging parts would keep me in check, though.

So far I've reached the conclusion that nudist beaches are somewhat boring places and I can't imagine how much it would sting to spill some naamprik on my willy while eating my somtam&gaiyaang. I'll stick to the umbrella-thingy at Jomthien, but consider myself once again a bit more educated.

Well if you are in Jomthien then you are close to the clothing optional hotel. Might as well try it out and see if you like it. I think they opened again after the busts and arrests. Different owners I would imagine.

Well that's a stretch. I actually went with two of my wives #2 & #3. I also owned a condo at one or the resorts. It was a big place. Three hotels, lots of condos and homes; restaurants and shops.

I really don't think French people are dumb like an earlier poster suggested. But maybe they are. One would have to be a raving idiot not to wear sunblock at a nudist resort. But if you say so... I stand corrected French nudists are dummies. OK. I can live with that.

Yes they are and guess what ?

Before hitting the beach they even pay to be tanned before arriving and work at their skin cancer by using UV cabins that all dermatologists condemn as dangerous

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?!

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

What do you think people do at nudist clubs?! Run the egg and spoon race?! Why on earth would you be running?! blink.png

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?!

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

What do you think people do at nudist clubs?! Run the egg and spoon race?! Why on earth would you be running?! blink.png

Tennis and volley ball are big at nudist resorts. And you think twice about loaning your bike to people.

Were you one of the guys that went to these places alone....or did you pick up a hooker along the way as a stand in ??

They tell me Ukraine is big for that but I have never been.

Do they use sunscreen ??

Away from Kerryk me thinks...

Were you one of the guys that went to these places alone....or did you pick up a hooker along the way as a stand in ??

They tell me Ukraine is big for that but I have never been.

Do they use sunscreen ??

Away from Kerryk me thinks...

The first time I went to the one in Pattaya it was with my GF. She was the star of the show as it turned out. The owner offered her a job. The second time I went was with a different GF who got in a fight with the first GF who was then working there. I slipped out the back door. The Ukraine question is silly as I said I had never been there and your last comment about people running away from me is a flame. tongue.png

The first time I went to the one in Pattaya it was with my GF. She was the star of the show as it turned out. The owner offered her a job. The second time I went was with a different GF who got in a fight with the first GF who was then working there. I slipped out the back door. The Ukraine question is silly as I said I had never been there and your last comment about people running away from me is a flame. tongue.png

giggle.gif