Uk Settlement Visa

Hi Ladies and Gentle Men.

I am looking to apply for my UK settlement visa in the next 6 weeks and have some questions which I believe I can get some professional answers to in this forum:

Here are our circumstances and questions

1. I am a Nigerian and my wife is a British by birth we both live in Republic Ireland with our two kids (4years old and 6months old daughters they both have British passports).
  2. We have been together for five (5) years and been married for four (4) years and two weeks.
  3. I am presently an advance Creative Media student but will finish in a week time and my wife is currently unemployed but was working as a training Accountant here in Ireland (She holds a degree from UK).
  4. We currently have only around 10,000 Euro (appr 9,000 pounds) in savings.
  5. We don't have any job offer yet in UK
  6. We are staying in my mother in-law house pending the time we get our own accommodation. she is on housing benefit and lives with husband and two adult daughters in a 4 bedroom house age( 85, 21 and 23 years old).

My questions are:

1. Do I have to write it my cover letter with the application that I am qualify for Indefinite Visa or not? ( I have passed the KET KOL exam and married for 4 years and two weeks)
  2. Can the application be refused because both of us are unemployed?
  3. Are we qualify to stay in my in-law accommodation, I know we meet the overcrowding but not sure about the housing benefit issue.
  4. Is 10,000 euro enough as a prove maintenance for family of four (4)?

I will really appreciate it if I could get honest answers to all my above questions, and if there are any area of the application you will like to put my attention to, please don't hesitate to.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all.

If your both Unemployed without other means to support yourselves you are likely to be turned down unless you have a concrete checkable job offer or a lot of savings.

You have some money but nowhere near enough in my opinion to satisfy the ECO that you can take long term care.

You have plenty of time to find a job so I would suggest either one of you does that.

Visa Plus said to you here

As said earlier, I thought it was necessary to get some further information about your case. It is indeed complicated. It appears that you have employed deception to try to obtain a visa, you have used multiple identities to try to get to UK, you failed to disclose a marriage in Nigeria, you are a ( failed?) asylum seeker in Ireland and now you again want to go to the UK. Presumably you didn't use your real identity to enter Ireland. Neither you nor your wife have any employment. I think you may continue to have problems for some time.

I said to you here

The circumstances surrounding your case are far to complicated to be dealt with in a forum such as this. You need professional advice and assistance. The appeal determination says that you have a solicitor acting on your behalf, so I suggest that you seek their advice on how to proceed

As I also said here

There is much about what has been posted by the OP that is suspicious, but most of all is that he is posting from an IP address in The Netherlands!

OP, if you are genuine, then talk to your legal representative, s/he is in a far better position to advise you than this forum.

Closed, again.