Re Settlement Visa ( Par 320)

(Re this case that was locked, Hope you all remember?) In regard to the EEA permit I was refused on 320 (7a and 7b). an application was made for me in Nigeria in 2005 by a travel agent and stated in the application that I was married in Nigeria without my consent so when I applied here in Dublin I did not mention that in my application and the embassy thought I was trying to deceive them so the application was refused without right of appeal because they did not believe my marriage to my British wife was real.

I made application for the second time was refused for the some reason but with the right of appeal which was not given to me with the first application. I didn't appeal because all my document were still with Irish immigration tribunal as I was an Asylum seeker here and I was already bought a ticket to Nigeria for that month.

The third time I applied, I applied for visiting visa to visit my wife family in UK but also refused for the same reason but the the right of appeal. I did appeal against the decision and submitted a letter from Nigeria embassy that I was not married in Nigeria and also two Affidavit from magistrate court sworn by both my Uncle and Aunty that I was never married in Nigeria, despite all that the appeal was dismissed but the Judge stated in the determination that the embassy was not entitle to refuse my previous EEA permit under paragraph 320.

So how much do we need to prove we can support ourself financially without claiming any public found ?

Now my wife want to return to her country next year and look for a job and our first child will also start her school. I hope I have answered all the questions, please should you need more information don't hesitate to ask me as it's for my own benefit.

Thanks

I have read all the responds from you. Well I would like to say that " I DID NOT USE DIFFERENT IDENTITIES " in all my application to british embassy except if the INCLUSION OF A MIDDLE NAME to my first name in my new passport is wrong. think of it, if I did use different identity in Ireland. ( though Nigeria Embassy made a wrong spelling of michael, they put two Ls instead of one and a wrong authority code but they later gave me a letter to admit that the mistake was from their office. ( I submitted the letter with my appeal), so how did I use different ID in this case? Think of it:

1, How would british embassy know I made application in Nigeria through an agent and I did not give any finger print then?

2, I was not a failed asylum seeker in Ireland , my asylum was still on before I got married that is why I did not appeal my first refusal because all my original document were still with Asylum tribunal.

3, British embassy stated in refusal letter that " I mention OYO STATE in my application which I never did. I wrote a letter to them to prove that but till now no reply.

So I have spoken to the barrister that represented me at the appeal and hope he can help. I submitted all my school document from primary school to university to embassy and with the appeal to support my identity and ready to get any other require document to prove this because I DID NOT USE ANY FALSE ID.

In regard to the marriage in Nigeria, as i have said in all my previous posts. I GAVE MONEY AND MY PASSPORT to a travel agent to apply for the visa for me which i believe most people do, but he stated I was married in the application without MY CONSENT. besides I wasn't sure then that he actually applied for the visa because I never heard from him since I gave him the money and went to his house, I was told by his wife that he was killed in a car accident, that is why I did not mention it in my first application in Ireland. So I am 100% sure that I was not married before.

Anyway thank you all for your previous contributions. I am innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by djme247

Your previous post was locked, so I don't think this post will be here very long.

We are well aware of the use of slightly different names by some nationalities eg. the use of initials, slightly different spellings, etc, in order to have multiple identities. If you submitted, and signed, a visa application in Nigeria, why didn't you read it to see if it said that you were single or married. You did sign it, so you are responsible for it.

If you are not a failed asylum seeker, then you have been granted asylum in Ireland ?

How did you enter Ireland ? With a passport ? Did you have a visa ?

How are you supported ? You don't have work, nor does your ( second) wife. You didn't appeal your previous refusal for UK because you already had an appeal outstanding in Ireland ? You have a barrister - how do you pay for that ? Legal aid ?

My friend, I would love to get to the bottom of your case but, you will be locked out again soon. Good luck.

Your previous post was locked, so I don't think this post will be here very long.

We are well aware of the use of slightly different names by some nationalities eg. the use of initials, slightly different spellings, etc, in order to have multiple identities. If you submitted, and signed, a visa application in Nigeria, why didn't you read it to see if it said that you were single or married. You did sign it, so you are responsible for it.

If you are not a failed asylum seeker, then you have been granted asylum in Ireland ?

How did you enter Ireland ? With a passport ? Did you have a visa ?

How are you supported ? You don't have work, nor does your ( second) wife. You didn't appeal your previous refusal for UK because you already had an appeal outstanding in Ireland ? You have a barrister - how do you pay for that ? Legal aid ?

My friend, I would love to get to the bottom of your case but, you will be locked out again soon. Good luck.

Well I really appreciate your contribution, well I will like to say " all fingers are not equal" if some people have done this before doesn't mean am doing the same. to answer you questions

1, I didn't sign any document in Nigeria if not I wouldn't I have signed it I am not an illiterate.

2, I didn't come to Ireland with passport

3, I wasn't granted asylum but withdrawn it after marrying my wife that was why my document was return to me a bit late

3, Well we were both working when we make all the application to embassy , but I am now a full time creative media student and my wife was working as a training accountant before she was lied off due to employment situation in Ireland. though as multimedia student I still create web site and some graphic design and make some additional income from them.

4, As have said we were both working before, so we have some saving and also getting student grant for my study here, so I was able to pay the solicitor then and I still ready to pay the barrister if he can help. ( I don't believe in using Legal aid and will never use them.

thanks again hope I have satisfy your questions.

There is much about what has been posted by the OP that is suspicious, but most of all is that he is posting from an IP address in The Netherlands!

OP, if you are genuine, then talk to your legal representative, s/he is in a far better position to advise you than this forum.

Closed, again