Krabi Backpackers Hostel...

Hello to both Simon (from Krabi backpackers) and to any thaivisa members who might be planning a trip to Krabi..

It has been a good few months since our trip to Krabi, (Au Nang) but having read of Simon and his hostel from these very pages, i thought some thanks were in order.

Me and my travelling partner could not fault the place, both in terms of service and the quality of the room. Its not unreasonable to expect some "un-expected" suprises when staying at various places in Thailand,hence when we read about a "farang" run place we had no hesitation. I wasnt suprised that everything was SPOT-ON...very clean, freshly painted bright rooms, good aircon ect

The owner/manager, Simon (special thanks to you mate!) could not do enough for us and indeed helped us in any way he could...and he makes a bl00dy good brekky to boot

All those little things that you normally find missing from typical hotel rooms in Thailand, Simon had thought of and included..free internet on his own computer in the lobby amongst other things.

SO..good job mate..i hope you battled through the recent floods and bad weather OK..

Hope to see you again in the future..;)

TTT