Looking For A 1 Bedroom Condo For 2 Months Min In Bkk

Hi all,

Just looking to see if there are any short term rentals in Bangkok for one bedroom condo around 15-20K per month, between July 17 and September 24th, with every possibility to extend for one year.

I would prob prefer around the Ari Suk area, but not too fussed, as long as it's close to Suk line, and walking distance to a BTS station, that is all I need.

oh and around 35-45msq as a min, and WiFi is a must please..... hopefully a modern place, as I'm not to keen on old school condos, with a balcony would be nice...

If you know anything please PM me with details, I get notified via email of PMs, and am pretty much always online, cheers.... :)

Thought I'd add, if there is a place around the 13-15 K a month mark, I wouldn't mind paying a 3 months term straight up, to stay around 2 months, as I said, good chance I will extend... so please advise if there are any condos going around this price range for min 3 month contract... cheers..

• 2 weeks later...

Most decent short term rentals, condo or apartments would run in the 15-20K range. There are exceptions however, they take a lot of walking and talking to find. Most condo owners are not interested in short term rentals. There is a very nice serviced apartment in the Victory Monument area called Starryplace. They have a website by the same name. They have one bedrooms in the 16-18K range plus utilities. There's another one in the same soi (Rangnam) called VP Towers. Its a bit older but has a pool and a good expat group. Premier Inn is an older place in Suk 20 which rents by the month for 15K and up. Its not beautiful but its very convenient. All of these places will clean your room, change your linens and towels and generally have some type of food service. Good luck!

Most decent short term rentals, condo or apartments would run in the 15-20K range. There are exceptions however, they take a lot of walking and talking to find. Most condo owners are not interested in short term rentals. There is a very nice serviced apartment in the Victory Monument area called Starryplace. They have a website by the same name. They have one bedrooms in the 16-18K range plus utilities. There's another one in the same soi (Rangnam) called VP Towers. Its a bit older but has a pool and a good expat group. Premier Inn is an older place in Suk 20 which rents by the month for 15K and up. Its not beautiful but its very convenient. All of these places will clean your room, change your linens and towels and generally have some type of food service. Good luck!

thanks for your advice, I have been eying that option to stay in a serviced apartment, but most seem over-priced. Though I think I found a good place, gonna send one of my contacts in bkk go sus it out, cheers again. ;)

Can you share the serviced apartment if it is any better?

Prefer not to, though I have already found a nice place near a BTS, they're doing a 2 and a bit contract for me, and it's cheap too, my contact in BKK is going to go get the details etc, and if all good pay the deposit as well... see how we go, should have an answer by this week.

I'd focus on a serviced apt like on mr roomfinder or whatever - but really, you have to hit the bricks.

Yeah, you are never going to find someone looking to lease their condo annually to give it to you for a few months. Your only hope with that is to get lucky and find someone willing to give their condo up for a few months as they are traveling OR maybe pay more and find someone who cant rent their condo but would not mind some fast cash.

dreaming...

Look at serviced apts or long stay in a hotel OR - there is always Pattaya ;-)

Sukhumvhit? DOUBTFUL. Look on the MRT Huay Kwang and above. You can take the MRT down to Soi Cowboy if that is what you are after OR then walk up to Nana and then take a taxi back to the flat.

You don't want to be on Suk anyway. You will forever be taken for a tourist.

Edited by bangkokburning

Can you share the serviced apartment if it is any better?

Prefer not to, though I have already found a nice place near a BTS, they're doing a 2 and a bit contract for me, and it's cheap too, my contact in BKK is going to go get the details etc, and if all good pay the deposit as well... see how we go, should have an answer by this week.

Customer of mine found a place on Sukhumvit 39 which apparently does some short term rentals in your price range. Send me a PM for details. Otherwise good luck in your new place!