Where To Watch Football?

DragonQ

Hi,

Is there anywhere to watch football together in Bangkok? I mean somewhere which a lot of people staying late to watch football, drink or eat sth, it's better if it is where the Manchester United Fans'r going to. I'm going to find somewhere to watch the final European Championship.

Boring to watch it alone at 1:45AM :|

Thank you, how's the price? I've never been there b4.

I find the price increases the longer I spend there. Also beware of amphibians and speaking toes. Don't worry too much though none of 'em have Manc accents and are obvious fans! :D

Haha ok thanks again, smokie. I'm Manchester United fans but i love football too, i prefer if M.U wins. No matter what, nice goals r always welcome so i'm not worried much abt that.

Haha ok thanks again, smokie. I'm Manchester United fans but i love football too, i prefer if M.U wins. No matter what, nice goals r always welcome so i'm not worried much abt that.

Try the Manchester United official bar on Soi 11.

Plenty of "fans" in there for it.

Try the Manchester United official bar on Soi 11.

Plenty of "fans" in there for it.

Yah thanks, it's better. I'm not crazy fans but it's always better to watch a football match in its actually atmosphere. Anyone here going to see? :D

Edited by Spiritvn

The Crossbar off Soi 23 might be showing it.....:whistling:

If the landlord gets over his club's pending relegation that is! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, but I heard he's been ringing the bell a bit recently.

Yes, a good place to watch the footie.

Thank you, how's the price? I've never been there b4.

I find the price increases the longer I spend there. Also beware of amphibians and speaking toes. Don't worry too much though none of 'em have Manc accents and are obvious fans! :D

I resemble that remark :lol: