Non-O Marriage

Hi. I currently have a Non-O mutiple entry visa (the one that requires border runs every 90 days because I don't have 400,000 baht or a salary of 40,000 baht per month). It was issued on Oct. 4th, 2010, and it says "enter before Oct. 3rd 2011."Does this mean that I can do a border run on Oct. 1 2011 and then get stamped for another 90 days? If this is the case then the Non-O really allows for nearly 15 months in Thailand, before doing another visa, if you time the final border run correctly. Or, if I was to to a border run on Oct. 1st, would I just get stamped for 2 days and need to get a new visa immediately anyways.

And if you are married get another 2 months at immigration for 1,900...so 17 months in total.....

Correct use rule 2.24 from Police order 777/2551

2.24 In the case of an alien visiting a Thai spouse or child:

Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 60 days at a time.

(1) Proof of relationship.

(2) In the case of a spouse, their marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto.

It extends your current stay so only inside Thailand. If you are asking about the above 2 month extension.

If asking about multi entry non immigrant O you obtain from a Consulate with proof of marriage to a Thai and whatever else they may require.