IMF boss Dominique Strauss-Kahn resigns amid alleged sexual assault

News_Editor

Is it legit to bring prostitutes(unregistered guest I believe) to hotel rooms for night stay in NYC?

When youi are paying $3,000 per night, you should be able to bring the Ringling Brother's Circus to your room if you want! :o

You must know my ex wife. I told her and the front desk guy told her too. We didn't have any elephants.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has been a controversial figure for quite some time. Okay, of course, I don't have evidence but my feeling is that he probably DID molest her.

You have the right feeling.

As far as I remember, he said later in an interview that he misbehaved during that incident, that he should not have done what he did.

His Sperm was on her dress, his other accusations he faces! And, now the talking about a settlement.

But, as it seems, nothing clear and written now.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/americas/20121130-strauss-kahn-settles-diallo-six-million-dollars-report

According to the allegations, Strauss-Kahn forced a 32-year-old hotel maid at the Sofitel New York Hotel to perform oral sex on him twice before engaging in anal sexual conduct with her. He also grabbed the victim's breasts and vaginal area.

I am skeptical that someone could have been made to do these things without finding the opportunity to run away or shout for help!

Th moral of the story is be careful who you sh-g and don't leave your name and address for future claims.

According to the allegations, Strauss-Kahn forced a 32-year-old hotel maid at the Sofitel New York Hotel to perform oral sex on him twice before engaging in anal sexual conduct with her. He also grabbed the victim's breasts and vaginal area.

I am skeptical that someone could have been made to do these things without finding the opportunity to run away or shout for help!

Th moral of the story is be careful who you sh-g and don't leave your name and address for future claims.

Indeed, the story doesn't stand the test of time . . . two bjs and a shag . . . and the poor woman 30 years and bigger than him couldn't do a thing.

Proof? real proof, not innuendo/he said/she said etc . .

Settlement! Now official!

6 Million Dollars? Good ! smile.png

http://www.rawstory....ored-6-million/

http://www.usatoday....n-suit/1759273/

-Rajab Al Zahrani-

-Sing Sling-

Sure he paid for nothing, eh?

How many 5* Star Hotels you know,where you just -<Snip!>- the room maid when she passes by?

Part of the 5* service for you? blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO
: Profanity!

So, when your "assumptions" are right, there =could not be any rapes at all!=

Sounds like you have experience with such rape cases! rolleyes.gif

What do you know about women who are forced to do something from somebody

and are fearful, on the other hand, he was a guest of the Hotel, in sure not the cheapest of rooms.

A dilemma, predicament for the room maid to!

I wrote,

"As far as I remember, he said later in an interview that he misbehaved during that incident, that he should not have done what he did.

His Sperm was on her dress!"

And, he has some other accusations he faces! He is no angel at all!

The case is settled! So accept it!

For your posting you deserve something. arsch.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Indeed, the story doesn't stand the test of time . . . two bjs and a shag . . . and the poor woman 30 years and bigger than him couldn't do a thing.

Proof? real proof, not innuendo/he said/she said etc . .

He is not tall, but -wide- and -broad- heavy, sure no dwarf!

What do you know about women who are forced to do something from somebody

and are fearful, on the other hand, he was a guest of the Hotel, in sure not the cheapest of rooms.

A dilemma, predicament for the room maid to!

I wrote,

"As far as I remember, he said later in an interview that he misbehaved during that incident, that he should not have done what he did.

For your posting, you deserve something!

So, when your "assumptions" are right, there =could not be any rapes at all!=

Sounds like you have experience with such rape cases! rolleyes.gif

I wrote,

Because something gets settled as a rape case, doesn't mean it was rape. It's all about who has the most to lose and who has the biggest stick to hit.
  • Like 1

My understanding was all this had been brushed under the carpet which I must admit upset me some what, glad to hear this perv if so convicted will do time,

As it sounds, he does not time, but in that case he will have to pay a nice sum. 6 Million US-Dollars w00t.gif as rumors whisper.

There are other cases in which he has to defend himself, so the outcome of these have to be seen and heard. whistling.gif

Another rich and powerful guy getting off the hook due to his wealth and connections ?

Unless you think the all this latest information is fabricated as part of some conspiracy, it would seem not.

Remember O.J. ?

Facile comparison. OJ didn't get off because of his wealth and power (he had little of the latter) -- other than the fact that his wealth afforded him top rate legal representation (which was and should be his right); essentially he got off because his lawyers did a better job than the prosecution.

A jury acquitted him -- do you think they did so because he was 'wealthy and powerful'?

Yes :)

The average punter would have given her a $100 ( a tip) and no more would have been heard of it.

She was a woman of low morals and money was the incentive as DSK was an important and wealthy person.

$6 million dollars? $5999900 too much.

Ridiculous!

Mr.Strauss Kahn =IS!= a man of LOW MORAL! and a disgrace for the important and wealthy!

Look at him record and the Indictments, investigations, accusations

(one is, Forced -Anal sex- intercourse at a, Group sex Party) he has yet parallel! tomato2.gif

I would never come to the idea to have any Sexual Intercourse, a "quickie" whatever kind with my room maid in a 5* Hotel, before I head to Airport.emo12.gif

He forced the woman in a dilemma, how to react to the advances,

as he is. a -Important and wealthy- hotel guest and she, the servant, the room maid, usually should serve the High ranking guests, but not in that way!

In Singapore, maybe he would have gotten, some slaps on the naked ass. Would have served him well! arsch.gif