Citibank Atm In Chiangmai

mermaid70

Unfortunately there is not. If you are a US Citibank account holder like me you might also be interested to know that when I used my Citibank ATM card at supposed Citibank machines in Hong Kong and Bangkok I was still charged the non-Citibank ATM fees. Citibank US told me that overseas Citibanks are like franchises and not really the same bank. I argued the fees and they were removed that time but I don't know how many times that would work.

Thanks for the reply. Actually my Citibank account is from Singapore, and when I used it in Hong Kong I was not charged and could do pretty much everything I could do from an ATM in Singapore at no cost, plus get a real time conversion in SG$. I was hoping to be doing the same in CM but I guess no luck...

Unfortunately there is not. If you are a US Citibank account holder like me you might also be interested to know that when I used my Citibank ATM card at supposed Citibank machines in Hong Kong and Bangkok I was still charged the non-Citibank ATM fees. Citibank US told me that overseas Citibanks are like franchises and not really the same bank. I argued the fees and they were removed that time but I don't know how many times that would work.

He is right. I have a USA based Citibank account too, and the only country I've ever been were they could access my account was in Brazil. Every other country is completely independent and franchised - completely different systems.

I did notice the other day that Citibank is opening a branch in Airport Plaza and that there will be a couple of other ATM'a around town but that will only help you if you have an account based in Thailand.

Same here, used a CitiBank card in Jakarta at a CitiBank ATM and also in Frankfurt, Germany CitiBank ATM and in both cases was charged a fee for "non Citi Bank ATM"

When I used my CitiBank Card in Pattaya (Bangkok Bank) before the 150 THB Foreign ATM fee was instituted received a substantial lower exchange rate than from my other US based ATM cards

Needless to say I am no longer a Citi Bank customer