Where To Turn Coins To Cash

anothertorres

This may not be the answer you are looking for. Remember all those rude and unhelpful cashiers you have encountered. Now is the time for sweet revenge. Go do some grocery shopping and dump the coins at the rude cashier.

I have seen vendors going into banks and depositing their takings. So, I guess the bank which you have an account would be bound to accept your coins as a deposit into your account.

If you take a lot of coins into a bank, they'll usually tell you to goto 7/11 too. I've got over 20kg of coins in a bag that I empty my piggy bank into as it's such a hassle getting them changed.

Has anyone ever walked into a bank and dumped a bag of mixed coins on the counter and said they want it paid into their account rather than having it changed.. I wouldn't have thought theres a lot the bank can do to refuse it, as they'd need to count it before paying it in anyways?

sorry

7 / 11

If the 7/11 is real busy it would be helpful if you have the coin denominations seperated

i feel like such a dolt. i was just outside getting as high as i possibly can and it dawned on me... jet sipette. 7/11. doh! i even asked my wife what "jet sipette" was and she said... 71?

derp. thanks for the tip!

This may not be the answer you are looking for. Remember all those rude and unhelpful cashiers you have encountered. Now is the time for sweet revenge. Go do some grocery shopping and dump the coins at the rude cashier.

Nice...another quality foreigner in Thailand...and no, I don't remember them as just about all the cashiers I deal with are very polite.

I have had luck at the local 7-11s and the Black Canyon and S&P shops at Carrefour. Of course, I wouldn't dump B 4000 in coins on them all at once, but they each took B 500 in coins off my hands at one time.

Nice...another quality foreigner in Thailand...and no, I don't remember them as just about all the cashiers I deal with are very polite.

I have had luck at the local 7-11s and the Black Canyon and S&P shops at Carrefour. Of course, I wouldn't dump B 4000 in coins on them all at once, but they each took B 500 in coins off my hands at one time.

right on. now i just need directions to a 7/11. gotta be one in Pattaya somewhere.

right on. now i just need directions to a 7/11. gotta be one in Pattaya somewhere.

:D

If you only exchange 500 Baht in coins in each 7/11 and you have 4,000 baht in coins then you may have to walk two blocks to unload these coins.

:D

Once you've overcome this dilemma, get into the habit of spending your coins as you get them.

If you want to get rid of them quickly, I'll give you 4000 baht for them.

Edited by tropo

At the location where you are standing walk to the left side for about 300 meters,you have now reached a 7/11.

In case you don't know the difference between left and right,doesn't matter at all.

:lol: :lol:

At the location where you are standing walk to the left side for about 300 meters,you have now reached a 7/11.

In case you don't know the difference between left and right,doesn't matter at all.

Ok now we have the money....

...............................................................................................where we meet to drink a cold beer???

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by kamluan

torres...

can any one advise the best way to turn my change into cash?

If you think this is a problem, you must have a very sheltered life. :ermm:

wow, that's a mean thing to say to someone :( aside from the fact that it makes absolutely no sense and that i will rip your skull off and run over your ankles with my Fino.

Edited by anothertorres

i will rip your skull off and run over your ankles with my Fino.

That's the funniest thang I've read on this site.

AT

Can I have permission to make that my signature?

Edit

Add that to my signature.

??

Edited by kdc1899