Sexy Signs And Hostesses On Walking Street Causing Concern

Rimmer

Sexy Signs and hostesses on Walking Street causing concern

PATTAYA: -- One of the main tourist attractions here in Pattaya is Walking Street which is known, around the world, for being an area full of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The fight for customers is more intense than ever before and as we enter the low season months some of the adult bars are using explicit signs and hostesses wearing outfits that leave little to the imagination to lure customers. There are some here in Pattaya who are not happy with the risqué activities occurring on the world famous street and want something done about it.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-05-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

LOL

Thai people crack me up and remind me of sanctified people in The States who go out carousing and shaggin' on Saturday night but on Sunday they are in church citing the sins of booze. :lol:

On the positive side, you can always be sure to read something from an "upper" Thai person which is so far out there, that all you can do is laugh.

TheWalkingMan

LOL

Thai people crack me up and remind me of sanctified people in The States who go out carousing and shaggin' on Saturday night but on Sunday they are in church citing the sins of booze. :lol:

On the positive side, you can always be sure to read something from an "upper" Thai person which is so far out there, that all you can do is laugh.

TheWalkingMan

My friends, I am with you.

Those special people and places ought to be relocated to other more appropriate location for sure.

However, many behind the scene owners are also our farang friends and some even neighbors at that...

But if you can not convince them to move out....

you surely can move away.... Thailand has plenty of open spaces for everyone, every taste and every level of comfort as well.... :D

Rimmer Quote/ One of the main tourist attractions here in Pattaya is Walking Street which is known, around the world, for being an area full of bars, restaurants and nightclubs./unquote.

Yeah, that is what WS is known for. And if you live in Pattaya, you are well aware of this. So if this bothers you, why the hell do you go there?? Pattaya is large enough and there are plenty of other things to see and do so why go where you know you will be agitated? Just plain stupid. And I agree with the post comparing with the Americans partying on Saturday and complaining about it in church on Sunday. Same same.

On Saturday evening it is not uncommon to see some Thai families, complete with mother, father, children and grandparents stroll through walking street with widened eyes and wary attitude.

I can understand they may be shocked, but yet I wonder what reputation Pattaya has among Thai people?

Is it seen as a "family resort city"?

seriously?