Hotel Choice

Macnick

I am heading up to Udon Thani for the first time soon and have been checking out a few hotels online, I don't seem to be able to find any info for the following although they do seem to be the best locations

Puttarak Hotel

Malasisengden Hotel

Sitragan Hotel

Are these good hotels and are they big?

Any pics would be great

Thanks

Mac

live here and have not heard of them. where do you need to be and price range. decent places, safe and clean start at 350 ish. unless wanting to be at downtown center, i would avoid, as much construction and congestion going on, Central Plaza area, soi sampan. list on link is far from complete, many others to choose from. near restaurant, park, shopping. the town is easily negotiable, baht buses, 10 baht during day, and plenty of food no matter you stay. though at night you will be at mercy of tuk tuks, though now have meter taxis.

32 hotels listed on link, though last 2 aren't worth looking at.

hotels

local forum is also helpful

UdonTalk

those are (3) guesthouses in the immediate downtown area. the puttarag is just downright sleazy, cross that

one off your list. the other two are near the bus station. the first, directly across the street, and the 2nd

on the corner maybe 30 yds away. you can find good photos on udontalk. i know because i posted them there. :lol:

caliisgod.jpg

Edited by cali4995