Do It Yourself Power Spray Car/Bike Wash For 10 Baht

gaga2011

It's between Arunotai and Suk. Go up the road where Shagwell Mansion (opp. Nirun condos) sits towards Sukhumvit and it's on your right.

The high power sprayer is so effective that I prefer doing it myself and saving 50 baht too.

post-130327-0-83349800-1306095804_thumb.

how much time do ya get?

The diagram in the top right corner explains how you start/stop each service as needed. You get about 5 minutes but if you only need 3 to spray and 1 for suds, you'll be fine. It also accepts 1 baht coins.

Good way to get rid of your change! Also accepts Filipino coins (according to legend). :whistling:

I would like it for the times between washing where there is just a little rain water left on the car and not enough dirt for the full car wash treatment

Anyone got a decent map, the OP description only helps if you know Pattaya landmarks and

Go up the road where Shagwell Mansion (opp. Nirun condos)

I would like it for the times between washing where there is just a little rain water left on the car and not enough dirt for the full car wash treatment

Anyone got a decent map, the OP description only helps if you know Pattaya landmarks and

Sir, start from Carrefour on Central road and it's the street opp. the front doors. I've highlighted the map.

post-130327-0-37089800-1306274444_thumb.

Exactly. Still think there is also room in the market for a "sexy" car wash...think topless girls doing the wash while you sit in the car or even a mechanical drive-through one. There us so much dust in the air here that cars need to be washed every week!

• 1 month later...

... Soi Arunothai (Soi AR). ....

I think most people know Soi AR (Arun Rudee, not sure 'bout the spelling) as being Soi 12 off Pattaya Klang, and not Soi Arunothai which is further up Pattaya Klang

My bad!! I thought they were one and the same (is AR the one that goes to Jameson's then?)

Seems the car wash is in Arunothai if it's up the road from Shagwell's