Chances Of Another Single Entry Tourist

Ok this what my passport looks like, I have just had a 30 day extension on a single entry tourst visa, before that i was on a year visa from my work permit, before that I was on a non im b to make the wp and before that a non im "o", the only tourst visa i have is the one i have just extended and obtained this from penang.

So if i go down to Penang next week, what will my chances be of getting another single entry tourist visa?

I fear bad, but i wanna go there becasue its easy and nice :)

Go to Phnom Penh, use one of the Visa Agents or book the Visa van trip, there is no problem in Phnom Penh..

Phnom Penh also issues double entry visas 2x 60 days...... On my 90 day Visa run earlier this month sat next to an American man in the van, he has for some years [last 6 years] always used Phnom Penh + he gets extensions at the end of both 60 days = almost 1 year with 2 double Visas...

Americans are a bit different with passports, as he had loads of extra pages added to his passport.... wow in his passport it appears you need about 7 pages per year to this TR Visa route... would cost the earth for a UK Passport holder as every 3 odd years would need a new passport

I did ask for a friend at 2 Agents in Penang 2 months ago, both said no problem with back to back Visa, but with an extension then they would not issue a new single TR Visa... Friend used the Visa van from BKK stay 1 night in Cambodia and got a double 2x 60 day Visa no problem, he did not leave the Hotel the agent took all the passports to Phnom Penh and returned the next afternoon

Edit: he paid 7,300 baht = van BKK - Cambodia, Visa for Cambodia, 1x night Hotel, 3 meals in hotel, TR Visa for Thailand 2x 60 days all in this price.

Edited by ignis