Living In Eastern Thailand

Mooner

I am moving to Thailand and would like to be within a few hours of Bkk but would prefer to live closer to the sea.

I have spent time in Rayong which I like but I would like to hear of some other places to check out.

I would like to live close to a city. Somewhere with a shopping mall and a cinema but not to far from the beach.

Thanks!

Hau hin

I've always found Cha Am to be nicer than Hua Hin, but neither are in Eastern Thailand if that's where the OP wants to be.

What about Sri Racha or Bang Saen?

Laem Mae Phim (near Klaeng) is the place to be! (but Tesco - Klaeng or Ban Phe - is the closest we get to a shopping centre)

• 2 weeks later...

Hau hin

I've always found Cha Am to be nicer than Hua Hin, but neither are in Eastern Thailand if that's where the OP wants to be.

What about Sri Racha or Bang Saen?

Laem Mae Phim (near Klaeng) is the place to be! (but Tesco - Klaeng or Ban Phe - is the closest we get to a shopping centre)

the beach is cleaner Than in Pattaya. a bit far from the city but it's a good place to live.

you will need your own transportation. I love it.

condo for sales , if you like

index1_r2_c3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Laem Mae Pim is very nice and peacable. I have friends there who live all the year in that place and even though it is not to much distance from my home it is a different world. I live in Sriracha. I like it but for different things because it is now my home. For my holiday vacation I like Laem Mae Phim as my favorite. Also no idiot people in the retaurant like other towns near Koh Samet like Ban Phe.

• 1 month later...