Need Help For Us Visa

Hey,

Just wanna ask the process of US Visa.

I applied the process online and completed the form and printed it i also got the pin

and everything is done

now before i choose the appointment i wanna know will i be granted visa or simply i am wasting my time.

i need to go to the States to meet my cousins and relatives there

i am 17 years old and traveling with my uncle who has gotten the visa

my dad is a permanent resident of here and holding that tungdow or whatever you call it

so i wanna know what documents are required prior to the interview?

my school just ended and obviously i dont have any bank accounts

if i refer to the consultant of traveling with my uncle who has gotten the visa will it help me?

and what additional documents are required?

Thanks

Oh dear me.

You are 17 and you want to travel with your uncle to the U.S. of A. to meet up with your folks and kins....?

And your dad is holding a residency paper, properly called by Thai as....

Korn Tarng Daow (Foreigner individual)....

If it were up to the Thaivisa members, most of us would probably be glad to let you enter the good old U.S. of A., without any qualm or circumstance....

Let us suppose just a little further, that you have all the prerequisites like most other qualified persons to enter the territorial of the United States of America....

What are you going to tell them at the window when you are asked just like everyone else....

How do we know and what guarantee could you offer.... that you would follow the terms of the visa and return voluntarily to your homicidal?

Alright, the floor is yours....

Wishing you the best of luck.... and welcome to America.... real soon..... :welcomeani:

Your biggest challenge is going to be demonstrating that you will return to Thailand at the end of your visit. To be blunt, given that you are 17 years old, single, childless, have just finished school, have close relatives in the US including your father who has a Green Card...I would think that, fairly or unfairly, you would be considered by the US Embassy to be at very high risk of overstaying your visa. Try to think of what evidence you could offer with your application to convince the assessing officer that you will return to Thailand. Job? Any assets (land, house) in Thailand?

Your biggest challenge is going to be demonstrating that you will return to Thailand at the end of your visit. To be blunt, given that you are 17 years old, single, childless, have just finished school, have close relatives in the US including your father who has a Green Card...I would think that, fairly or unfairly, you would be considered by the US Embassy to be at very high risk of overstaying your visa. Try to think of what evidence you could offer with your application to convince the assessing officer that you will return to Thailand. Job? Any assets (land, house) in Thailand?

I think he inadvertently implied that his dad is a foreign resident in Thailand, not a green card holder in the States.

Did I get that wrong again? Darn it happens so often nowadays! LOL :rolleyes:

Any way, young fellow gives it a try at 100+ usd per application..... no problem, right? :) Best of luck again, ok?

i am sorry i didn't specify properly my dad isn't holding a green card but a thai residence book which is called tung dow however i have a good reason to come back as i am waiting for my school results and soon gonna apply in universities here in thailand i need to travel to the us for 14 days and return as soon as possible for entrance exam on 25th july in one of the universities here

what documents do i require prior to my interview?

Try to get a letter of acceptance from a university in Thailand and bring that to the interview. Without something like that, it will be tough.

Assuming you have dual nationality from your dad, have you checked if it would be easier to travel to the US on that passport instead of your Thai passport?

Letter of acceptance will take a long time and i need to travel before that,

I have got Uae passport and i don't have a thai nationality yet because i never applied for it however my dad is in a process of getting thai nationality and i wanna get it too

does anyone know if i am applicable to apply for thai nationality since i am born here?

The UAE passport just put you into the not a chance of a snowball in hell category, IMHO

lol, why does it ?

Did you actually say that you are at this time 17 yrs old with an uae passport?

And you did not actually know the global relationships between nations of friends and foes....?

At this point in time, perhaps, it would be best for you just to show up with

ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS AND SUPPORTIVE TANGIBLES for your interview to ascertain

the U.S. officers at the interview window that you are truly good for the money.

Better yet, before your appointment date, gather and show those doc to your uncle's attny, probably he/she would be the

best choice for you to ask for reliable info and suggestion.

You surely can rely on his words much more than ours here on Thaivisa.

Any rate, best of luck to you. Let's know, if you are successful, thence you will surely become our rare hero....:signthaivisa: