Catering/Open Pit

Spee

Does anyone know of any catering businesses in P-lok, Phetch-city of Phichit areas that could handle a wedding party of perhaps 60-80 people? Even better if they could also do something like a side of beef or whole hog open pit style. The location would be at my house in western Phetch province, just after the Loy Khrathong holiday later in the year.

Same goes for any suggestions for entertainment. We're thinking of some traditional Thai dancing in the late afternoon and some music in the evening (DJ/karaoke ok, but preferably a live band). Any agents or points of contact for hiring these kinds of performers?

TIA for any replies.

had a band called valentine from phetchabun for my wedding. they traveled to khao kor. set up stage etc.5 piece band with dancing girls played all music and requests for 18000 baht.normaly locals help with catering. you buy pig and vegs. they cook.

had a band called valentine from phetchabun for my wedding. they traveled to khao kor. set up stage etc.5 piece band with dancing girls played all music and requests for 18000 baht.normaly locals help with catering. you buy pig and vegs. they cook.

Thanks. Been there done that with the local cooking for the party. We'd like to try something else if possible. Do you have a contact for the band and dancers? Feel free to PM.

I used a place just short of the Petchabun city on the main highway, they supply cooked complete pigs, your order one day collect the next day at agreed time and its still piping hot.

Worked great for us, collected from them and then just displayed and served.

May still have a number here, if not I pass them almost everyday and can get info if its of any use for you.

PM me.