Mr Moo Pattaya ?

Boyce

• 4 weeks later...

For me him was to expensive. Some new german butchers try to sale their sausages products now too in pattaya and think they are cheap, but they will weakup soon. If you know the wholesale prices from "Thai German Meat" on Naklua Road you will buy your stuff there. Good products (TGM) for good prices. But the most pieces are to big for someone alone.

Edited by snowgard

For me him was to expensive. Some new german butchers try to sale their sausages products now too in pattaya and think they are cheap, but they will weakup soon. If you know the wholesale prices from "Thai German Meat" on Naklua Road you will buy your stuff there. Good products (TGM) for good prices. But the most pieces are to big for someone alone.

Ive never seen TGM on Naklua Road, infact their website lists them as being located at Chachoengsao, are you maybe thinking of S.S Sausage ?

No, it's if you come from the delphin after 300m on the left side. It's a little bit more inside. If I remember right the shop is between two bars. Just after Puma/Adidas Shop --> Jotun Multicolor Center --> the Star Dice. On the street you can see a billboard "Thai Sausage Meat Supply". On the right side is a coffee shop? They sale at most tohotels and guesthouses. They have very great prices: Salami 1.1kg 638 Baht. 2kg Bologna (good taste) 250 Baht. 1kg Smoked Pork Sausages 200 Baht, ....

Some sausages from own production (german Butcher) and the other from TGM. The pricelist hang over the counter. If you need one, ask the saleslady.

Edited by snowgard