Do I Need A New Non O Visa?

:rolleyes:

Sorry to be so dense...but I have to be completely sure and need reliable information from the experts.

I am currently here on a Non O multi entry visa. It expires in October 2011. I just did a border run, and am here until August on that entry...no problem there.

I am over 50, have the funds required in a Thai bank, etc.

I will be applying for my retirement extension soon...retirement visa if you want to call it that.

Yes, I know about the requirement to report every 90 days to the local immigration...no problem there.

What I'm not completely certain about is what happens after October when my current Non O visa expires.

Does my retirement extension to my current Non O multi entry keep the visa valid?

Or does the fact that it expires in October mean I have to apply for another visa...either in Thailand or abroad?

In short, even with my retirement extension to my current visa...do I have to get another one after October?

:o

A visa is nothing more than a permission to travel to Thailand. Upon entry, you get a permisison to stay and once in Thailand only that permisison to stay in important.

You extend your permisison to stay and don't need a new visa.

:lol:

A visa is nothing more than a permission to travel to Thailand. Upon entry, you get a permisison to stay and once in Thailand only that permisison to stay in important.

You extend your permisison to stay and don't need a new visa.

-------------------

Thanks Mario, that's what I thought. I just didn't want to recieve any unpleasent surprises, so that's why I asked the question.

:lol: