Nebulizer And Or Humidifier

Kringle

I need to find a nebulizer and or humidifier for my daughter as she has bronchitis and this was suggested by her doctor. He said they (nebulizer) were expensive but I have no idea what figure he was talking about. I am also looking for a humidifier that can except medication in with the water or saline solution I might have to use.

Thanks for any help,

Kringle

I need to find a nebulizer and or humidifier for my daughter as she has bronchitis and this was suggested by her doctor. He said they (nebulizer) were expensive but I have no idea what figure he was talking about. I am also looking for a humidifier that can except medication in with the water or saline solution I might have to use.

Thanks for any help,

Kringle

I know someone that gets nebulizers brought over by visitors, because they're apparently difficult/impossible to get here. Sorry, I can't remember the reasoning or any more details behind that, seems a bit odd I admit.

Update: I have found 2 models of the Medel brand nebulizer here in Thailand but from the one user manual that I looked at it seems to have so many user warnings that I wonder if it's safe to use. It says that it's made in Italy but when I spoe to the Doctor that was showing it to me, he says it's manufactured in Taiwan.

Does anyone have experience with using this brand?

I'm still looking for this and would really like to find a humidifier also.

Thank you,

Kringle

Update: I have found 2 models of the Medel brand nebulizer here in Thailand but from the one user manual that I looked at it seems to have so many user warnings that I wonder if it's safe to use. It says that it's made in Italy but when I spoe to the Doctor that was showing it to me, he says it's manufactured in Taiwan. 

Does anyone have experience with using this brand?

I'm still looking for this and would really like to find a humidifier also.

Thank you,

Kringle

You can look through their web site here:

http://www.medel.it/home_eng.asp

I've found a nebulizer at the small clinic I go to here in Bangbuathong for about 2000 baht. I then took the booklet that they let me use to my daughters doctor at Mission Hospital and he said that the price was very good but that I didn't need to buy it at this time as my daughter is getting better (I'm so glad). Her doctor wants to know where the clinic is getting them so he can tell the parents of his patients because the cheapest price he has is 3200 baht.

If anyone needs the number to this clinic, just send me a pm and I'll send it to you with the doctors name. He speaks reasonable English and a nice person. If you would like the name of a very good pediatrition at Mission Hospital, I can also send that info. He is a great guy and has even called to check on our daughter when she has been having troubles.

Thanks again to all,

Kringle