Is It Possible To Change A Non O 3Months In Double Entry Tourist Visa At Pnom Penh?

Seems they like to give me only a one entry 3 months visa in my country Thai consulate,:angry: so my question is can i change such visa to a tourist visa double entry at pnomh penn or elswere arround Thailand ??? :whistling: i fly 7 june

thx for reply Mario , Lopburi or others

PS : in case not , could be my solution another ED visa paper from school and return flight home for taking multiple entry ed visa after my 3 months NonO ,like before ??:D

Solution for what? You can not change a visa at any Consulate - you obtain visas from them. There is no reason you could not obtain a new tourist visa after a single entry non immigrant O visa if that is your question. On what basis is the O visa issued? If you attend school and obtained a multi entry ED previously suspect you could do again as there has not been any change.

Solution for what? You can not change a visa at any Consulate - you obtain visas from them. There is no reason you could not obtain a new tourist visa after a single entry non immigrant O visa if that is your question. On what basis is the O visa issued? If you attend school and obtained a multi entry ED previously suspect you could do again as there has not been any change.

THX , this answers my question, sorry i make it little wrong expression,

by email they told me i should receive a one entry 3 month visa with my open return ticket (i came from BKK direction with a 3 months open return ticket ) because that reason .... strange rep^lys by mail lately from that consulate at Antwerp as i not specified the type of asked visa .by my email to them...!

Just wanted to be sure i could after expiering go to pnomh penn or elswere to make another visa ....

my question is answered by your reply THX

PS Amsrerdam Consulate is 3 entrys again availble iff 3 entry ytickets entering Thailand are shown (Amsterdam consulate website)

more clarification about why they give me a non o visa 3 months;

seems now the rule that by Antwerp (Belgium) Consulate for any tourist visa must have an in and out ticket for thailand. As i did not request an non o , but explained that i fly To Thailand 7 june with the remaining return, 3 months open return ticket witch i used coming from BKK with .

So evry where changing rules ....:annoyed: ,

So finnaly it looks they give me a favour , while i thought like a punishment...:unsure: .

Asking about the triple entry ........" oh noo noway possible ...." , make the remark Amsterdam started again to give on condition 3 tickets to show coming in Thailand , the answer ; Consul rules......:whistling:

Times finished that a tourist visa no need return ticket.......:realangry: