Accountant/Lawyers Ubon

jamescollister

I had the same request about 5 months ago. I had no luck then, so I will be watching your posting with interest. I still use the same firm in Bkk that I have been using for the past 5 years. A little expensive, but at least everything is done and is above board. Good luck with it. John

I had the same request about 5 months ago. I had no luck then, so I will be watching your posting with interest. I still use the same firm in Bkk that I have been using for the past 5 years. A little expensive, but at least everything is done and is above board. Good luck with it. John

Looks like you are right John, not a lot of response. Bkk is a bit far to go, will just have to muddle through. Jim

Jim, there is a highly recommended English speaking Lawyer in Surin. There was a topic here a month or so ago that gave his phone number and other contact details. Or you can try contacting Isarn Lawyers ,who should be able to help you.Sorry , not sure how they spell "Isarn". Bill

• 1 year later...

If its an accountant you need, opposite Pizza Company is a company called Software Accounting. The owner is Khun Jin and she speaks English. I don't use them myself, I just know her as she is a customer in my shop.

I know a lawyer in Ubon that can possibly assist.

I have never needed his services, he is the stepson of a very good English friend of mine.

I do know he is is straight and reputable.

If you would like his phone number please PM me.