Need Help From Cyclists With Gpss

PaulHamon

Not sure if you know. but the mega-list of bicycle shops below has a lot of GPS locations BUT NOT ALL.

http://bicyclethailand.com/bike-stores/

I've been talking to BicycleThailand dudes and soon we'll be making a google maps mashup which shows the location of all the outlets, and will be all shiny!

The problem is currently we've only got around 40% of the exact GPS locations, one of the chaps that runs it has done a lot of these himself....

But we're going to need people that live in different provinces to lend a hand and visit the local shop with their GPS enable phone or unit.

If anyone would like to help out and build this list to help all English readers across the country, please let me know!

Thanks,

Paul Hamon

Rit Bike

87/4 Moo 4

Ban Na, Nakhon Nayok 26110

081-668-6660

[email protected]

14° 15' 36.28" N 101° 4' 22.46" E

well stocked shop for road & MTB consumables. mainly deals in folding & 2nd hand japanese bikes but also deals fixies, road & MTB. nice, honest guy.

PKBicycle

Soi 74, Ram Indra Road

081-829-8871

13° 48' 42.19" N 100° 41' 39.52" E

well-stocked for road & MTB consumables. also deals in vintage bikes/parts. nice, honest guy.

if i can make a suggestion or two, a link to a map of all the shops would be nice. also the info links on the maps are devoid of any information, the name of the bike shop, etc. would be nice.

Looks like the website is offline right now, but I think it's the same one I came across recently. Good listing of shops so far.

What I'd like to see is photos of each shop. At the very least, a photo of the storefront would be extremely helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the website is offline right now, but I think it's the same one I came across recently. Good listing of shops so far.

What I'd like to see is photos of each shop. At the very least, a photo of the storefront would be extremely helpful.

Had some problem with the hosting this week, bad cluster... sorted now!

Photos are a good idea, I just generally look for a herd of bicycles :P

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GPS DETAILS