Are Thai Dentists Good?

Rather hard to respond when we don't know where in Thailand you are nor what the problem is.

If in Bangkok, the Dental Hospital on Soi 49 Sukhumvit is top notch.

Thanks Sheryl,

I'm visiting for just over a month and will be traveling around and pretty much able to stay where and for how long I want.

I'm just looking to get a filling replaced, plus a further filling and a general clean-up and check-up.:blink:

Cheers.

a young female dentistspent tremendous long to take my tooth off cos' she was inexperienced. i rather pay more to get it done with an experienced dentist.(Payathai, Sriracha, chonburi)

couldn't eat anything much for 'bout a few days.

depending on which place!!! mostly they are oK.

reasonable and rather cheap!!!!

he is one of 'em.

the-32-worst-horror-films-ever-made-01-420-75.jpg

Edited by dunkin2012

a young female dentistspent tremendous long to take my tooth off cos' she was inexperienced. i rather pay more to get it done with an experienced dentist.(Payathai, Sriracha, chonburi)

couldn't eat anything much for 'bout a few days.

depending on which place!!! mostly they are oK.

reasonable and rather cheap!!!!

he is one of 'em.

the-32-worst-horror-films-ever-made-01-420-75.jpg

Oh my God.

That looks horrendous.:o

Guess I'll narrow down my search.

Any good dentist referrals for Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin or Kanchanaburi please?????

I second Sheryl's recommendation on Dental Hospital BKK soi 49 off sukhumvit...There is a lady I use for fillings and that is all she does. She studied Operative Dentistry in the US and she is excellent. Her name is Dr. Suivimol..she only works a couple of days a week. She has great touch and is very competent. Fillings are 1000baht each and that is a very fair price. I have also used another dentist there for a gold onlay and she also did a great job. My father was a dentist in the states and was very dedicated and taught me about what quality dentistry is.

Edited by ericg1953