Shuttle Slim Xs35 In Thailand

roog

try

• Ban Leong Technologies Ltd
  • 150 Ubi Avenue 4, Level 4 Singapore 408 825
  • TEL: +65 6512 9221
  • FAX: +65  6741 9295
  • http://www.banleong.com

Singapore, eh?  Did I miss a memo or something.  When did Singapore become part of Thailand?

A couple of years ago I bought a Shuttle computer from a shop on the third or fourth floor in Pantip.  I was looking for a replacement recently and that shop is no longer there, and I could find no one in Pantip that carries Shuttle.  Too bad really as I love the form factor.   I may have to wait until I make my next trip back to the USA and just buy a barebones unit and bring it back.

try

• Ban Leong Technologies Ltd
  • 150 Ubi Avenue 4, Level 4 Singapore 408 825
  • TEL: +65 6512 9221
  • FAX: +65  6741 9295
  • http://www.banleong.com

Singapore, eh?  Did I miss a memo or something.  When did Singapore become part of Thailand?

A couple of years ago I bought a Shuttle computer from a shop on the third or fourth floor in Pantip.  I was looking for a replacement recently and that shop is no longer there, and I could find no one in Pantip that carries Shuttle.  Too bad really as I love the form factor.   I may have to wait until I make my next trip back to the USA and just buy a barebones unit and bring it back.

Thanks for the ideas.

As it happens, I did email Ban Leong (SG) a few weeks ago. They weren't able to supply the barebones form, and the shipping cost was high too. I'm off to the UK sometime this summer and failing a purchase here (which I prefer for warranty) I'll get them from there.

Scanner (the supplier mentioned on the shuttle site) is on the 2nd floor, another place I found on the 4th floor also had the shuttle cube style only.