Live Rock Music In Bkk

leprechaun

Used to go to Hard rock Cefe in near the police HQ once. Nice!!!! they played aerosmith, deep purple,Pink floyd, Linkin park and so on. try that.....please

In Pattaya , a couple of times HRCafe. a Filipine band..... Coool! but they do circle rock bands regularly.

Edited by dunkin2012

There is one very good rock band i used to listen for 2 years, but they don't play regularly, i have to phone the drummer (khun Chai Presley 0863013242) to find out where they perform when i feel like going to see them play.

The band played AC/DC, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, Dire Stariats, Pink Floyd, Gary Moore, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana...etc.

I know this Friday and Saturday they will play at Sukumvit Soi 4 (Nana) Molly Pub, the pub is at the sub soi on the right (400-500 matres from Sukumvit) in Soi 4.

....Sukumvit Soi 4 (Nana) Molly Pub, the pub is at the sub soi on the right (400-500 matres from Sukumvit) in Soi 4.

Not a sub soi, it is the Raja Hotel parking lot, also know as the shortest tollway in Bangkok…

Another landmark might be it is next door to Annies Massage.

:rolleyes:

TH

Chai's band still at Molly pub in Raja carpark through June on Fri/Sat nights..they are ok I guess but the place is empty and not that nice....a few really ugly hookers hanging around looking for drinks.....

Was in Hillary Bar on Soi 4 last fri, the so called band in there was absolutely murdering whatever they were playing and being rewarded by a constant stream of people towards the exit. Tried to speak to the manager about it but she was having none of our feedback......dont waste your time.

There is the Rock pub at ratchathewi which looks promising but I have yet to go.....