Where To Buy Wholesale Potted Plants

Hi,

We are looking to a wholesale nursery to buy quantity of potted shrubs and plants to decorate our condo,

anywhere around Bkk will do, as we can't afford our selves to pay the ridiculous price they are asking

in the nurseries in inner Bkk,

Any info will be appreciated,

A question like this always gets each subsequent poster saying last poster knew nothing and i'll give ya the good oil. Be interested to see where most say is best.

The area on the Nakhon Nayok road, particularly around khlong 15 is great in my experience. The main buyers seem to be the BKK sellers. Seems like a collection and distibution point of stuff grown from various regions on their way to the city vendors. Also plenty of nurseries.

You'll need a vehicle. Avoid peak traffic times as the Rangsit to khlong 15 section gets busy.

Have fun.

A question like this always gets each subsequent poster saying last poster knew nothing and i'll give ya the good oil. Be interested to see where most say is best.

The area on the Nakhon Nayok road, particularly around khlong 15 is great in my experience. The main buyers seem to be the BKK sellers. Seems like a collection and distibution point of stuff grown from various regions on their way to the city vendors. Also plenty of nurseries.

You'll need a vehicle. Avoid peak traffic times as the Rangsit to khlong 15 section gets busy.

Have fun.

Now this is a good piece of information that i intend to follow it up on,

Thanks,