Motorbike Transportation

prefabs

I was going to ship a Honda Wave to Lamphun using the Thai Post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from Rayong area. Checked with the local Post and yes no problem. Cost for me to Lamphun would have been about 1900 baht. Changed plans last minute so I did not do it.

When I was asking about the service the lady said an extra 150 for some packing materials and I should bring copies of my passport and copies of the green book pages showing ownership.

Seemed like a worthwile way to get the bike up north. Definitely will use in the future.

Post office is good, the freight companies will also send things like Bikes, they will do door to door as well for similar price to the post office, companies such as DD transport can do this for you and the wrap the bike when they come to pick it up as well.

Post office is good, the freight companies will also send things like Bikes, they will do door to door as well for similar price to the post office, companies such as DD transport can do this for you and the wrap the bike when they come to pick it up as well.

So I just roll up to a Post Office and they do all the work from there? Sounds like a good idea. I'll try it that way.

thanks for all the replies

So I just roll up to a Post Office and they do all the work from there? Sounds like a good idea. I'll try it that way.

thanks for all the replies

Yes, don't forget to take the green book and your passport.