Bangkok Bank Website Down?

tolsti

Since this is a banking holiday, probably nobody working to fix the problem. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Banking holiday today..!?!?

Banking holiday is July 1.

//edit - can't seem to access it either from Chiang Mai.

If they can't keep their web site up during the day suggest you don't trust them with your money ! Change banks, never have this bother with K Bank .........................

I'm happy to hear that! It must have something to do with refined processes and IT Governance introduced by skilled expats...

:whistling:

as i am still struggling with i banking i ask those of you who claim it works to put your money where your mouth is, account details to follow via pm.

100,000 baht will put my doubts to rest.

Edited by nocturn

After being told the site was back up and working I tried but cannot get into it. This really does show just how poor Bangkok Bank is and I for one will change as I simply cannot rely on them anymore.

Very sad

I would like to say this is the first time in years i have had any problems with Ibanking at Bangkok Bank.

That said, of two transfers i needed to make today, one went through, and the site kept hanging on the confirm screen for the second.

I think half the problem is that BKK bank's Ibanking requires internet explorer, which only half works for me on most sites anyway. i just upgraded that browser n it seem dog slow at the best of times.

I'm in the Philippines right now and tried to go direct into Bangkok bank and through the USA VPN .... can't get access at all ... two days now. Tried multiple browsers as well.