Looking For Thai Lessons Srinakarin/lad Krabang

jumbo

Hi

Anybody can recommend any school or private teacher in area Srinakarin/Lad Krabang, preferably the latter

thanks

sure can as mrs is a teacher with many years experience and does visits. Having studied at schools and private I found private far better as less distracting and saves on travel time and expense. Send her an email at [email protected] or send me a PM for her number -peter

PS I cannot recommend somchart school as the owner cheated me out of most of the fee by claiming my time was used up when I had 26 hours left!

Edited by thai3

Hi

Anybody can recommend any school or private teacher in area Srinakarin/Lad Krabang, preferably the latter

thanks

I recomment somchart school and P&A Language Center. Teachers have teaching experience. http://mrroomfinder.com/PA/PA_Language_Sshool.php check it out !

khonnaarak

:o

My mrs worked at somchart for years, the owner not only cheats students but also the staff on hours worked. Of the few hours I got, sometimes given a teacher who could not speak a word of english. Individual tuition in a room with several other students talking away is not the way to go IMO.-Also, neither schools are in the areas asked for-peter

Edited by thai3