Makro Coming To Hua Hin

tomat

I think I've started some rumors before about this, but this time it's from Makro themselves!

They just rented an office next to ours for the next 5 months until they have got their own buildings.

It will be located between Soi 2 and 4. Just after the golden arch when driving towards Cha-am

They didn't directly say that, just that they will only rent this office for 5 months. So at least they will have offices ready in 5 months.

But let's hope for another super speedy build so we can get some bulk-purchasing going on in Hua Hin :)

Maybe it isn't know for all, we have a MAKRO at the Phetchakasem Cha-Am - Pran Buri which bypass Hua Hin just on the border between Hua Hin and Pran Buri Amphoe at the right side coming from Cha Am

Edited by Rooo
Font size

^ Was wondering the same myself... I'd rather have a Foodland or Carrefor!

No more Carrefor in Thailand. Yesterday Carrefor Phuket was rebadged BigC, same delicious bread tho

very pleased to hear Makro is opening in Hua Hin, saves the drive to Pranbury

big C ... they are building one at the end of soi 112, according to rumors.

I heard that rumor too but the last time I heard it was two or more years ago so I think it was just that, a rumor. Have you heard anything new lately about it. I am anxious for someone to build a supermarket in that area as I live a stones throw from there and it would be very convenient... even if it was Big C which is my least favorite market chain in Thailand.

Would be great if Makro do as would save the drive to either Petchaburi or Pranburi....but more than likely any large construction will as normal turn out to be just another FN outlet...

I've shopped there several times and have never had a card (never even been asked). Do you get price discounts if you have one?

On occasions you get member benefits, IOW freebies, like buy 3 x 24 coke light, get 1 x 24 free

Some Makro allow you to shop, cashier uses her own card, some dont

• 4 weeks later...