Dog Kennel For Airline Use.Can I Get One In Chiang Mai?

barakla

Ran Rak Sath sells them. Possibly not vari-kennels, but Clippers. Same thing but different brand. Best is to check if they have such large size in store, though. You may have to order.

You can find this shop along the Super-highway, in between the Carrefour and the Makro.

Tel: 053 304 569 Owners can speak English.

Ran Rak Sath sells them. Possibly not vari-kennels, but Clippers. Same thing but different brand. Best is to check if they have such large size in store, though. You may have to order.

You can find this shop along the Super-highway, in between the Carrefour and the Makro.

Tel: 053 304 569 Owners can speak English.

Thanks alot,will check them out!

I got one last week where all the dog shops are close to walai rd. 500b.

I very much doubt that its possible to get a airline approved XL!!! kennel for 500 baht!

Maybe the door for the kennel?? ;-)

There is a topic about a poster arriving with two large dogs by air to cm. It may be worth contacting him and seing if he wants to sell his box.

I very much doubt that its possible to get a airline approved XL!!! kennel for 500 baht!

There is a topic about a poster arriving with two large dogs by air to cm. It may be worth contacting him and seing if he wants to sell his box.

I was thinking the same,but as read from the topic,they work in different countries,so i am pretty sure they will keep their boxes.

But i will send them a mail.

I was thinking the same,but as read from the topic,they work in different countries,so i am pretty sure they will keep their boxes.

But i will send them a mail.

Hi Barakla,

I'd sure like to help someone as sweet about their animals as you seem to be. And I always appreciate people who try to take their animals with them. We will have three boxes with us, and I posted the size on the other forum thread asking for advice on the airport run. We aren't planning to leave Chiang Mai anytime soon - hopefully never, but one never knows I suppose, what life has in store! - but we usually keep the boxes on hand in case.

But - when we moved to this posting in East Africa, something went wrong in transit, we think, because one of our big dogs showed up in a wooden crate instead of the big US-sold for $150 type plastic airline crate. The wooden crate is great - it's sturdy as anything, mesh on all for sides for good airflow, and stamped with Made in Heathrow, though apparently his cage was swapped in Abu Dhabi. We'd be willing to sell you that one if you want it, but you'd probably want to see it first. The biggest plastic one my oldest dog loves as his personal bed to curl up in (without the gate), so we'll keep that one.

Check the sizes on my thread and let me know if you think it will be suitable, and if so, and if you can wait until after June 24, you can come and see it and see what you think! I'm honestly so frantic with the move I may forget, so drop me a PM around the time I'm arriving if so, ok?