Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Womens Lingerie

easton

I have been though swampy 3 times before and never brought anything I was going to leave behind but this time I will be. I plan on bringing in around $150 worth of womens lingerie / sexy outfits and I can't exactly say there are for personal use (well I guess I could). Should I declare or just walk through? I never see anyone get stopped, but I don't want to take the chance if I could get in trouble.

We come through 2 times a year with 5 suitcases full of stuff we have bought back home. Just got in last night and they waved us through. Last 2 times they did an xray, but that was it.

I take off all the labels/price tags, take everything out of the original boxes and make it look like it's sutff I have used. Though I don't recommend you actually "using" your stuff. :lol:

• Like 1

did u guys ever thought for a moment that

most thai custom officers are just too shy

to whatever.... while on duty....?

if u give them your hand phone #,

you'll find out quickly after office hour.... give it a try....

won't hurt to have increased your customer base by at least one.... :rolleyes:

Just a taught if you are stopped and they are holding up one of the offending items all you have to say to any customs man or woman is that your GF has one of the most voluptuous bodies any one has ever seen. Just a taught. :lol::D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...