Searching For Somebody

I.G.R.

I am actually searching for a friend of mine I have not seen for years. She settled in Chiang Mai, I think, on June or July 2004, dwelling with a Thai woman and keeping, by a time or even still now, a restaurant. She is black haired, about fifty-five; she likes and train orchids.

She is French. I should really wish to have fresh and direct news from her and I would very much like to get her email address, so what we could at least exchange each other. Does somebody, on that forum, has any idea of her presence in Chiang Maï? Of course and only if she likes to, resume with me through the Web.

Hi I.G.R

Welcome to Thaivisa, I wish you well in your quest.

HOWEVER, I think this thread will be closed fairly quickly by the moderators. Thaivisa does not normally allow 'missing person' type threads due to privacy considerations of both the searcher and the person being searched for.

Hi I.G.R

Welcome to Thaivisa, I wish you well in your quest.

HOWEVER, I think this thread will be closed fairly quickly by the moderators. Thaivisa does not normally allow 'missing person' type threads due to privacy considerations of both the searcher and the person being searched for.

Quite correct Crossy, you just beat me to it :o