Ban Pong Expats

DEREK-C

With the demise of the Friday afternoon coffee meets a number of Ban Pong Expats are planning a monthly get together. The first is on 25/6 and I will post times and venue as soon as known. All are welome and if any questions please ask.

Sign me up - and I think I know where Ban Pong is. My guess is the venue will be the new restaurant when I go out of Thai Num hotel and to the right for 150 meters and then to the left? I even think there is a new club there called "35".

Edited by Frank La Rue

Ban Pong is in Ratchaburi province and also not far from Kanchanburi. 'Frank' that restaurant is excellent and one we'll probably visit. By the way Bar 35 has been around a while now, not the place to take the family to though, after 19:00.

'Frank' was spot on. The get together will be at the Chan Cha La restaurant at 18:00 on 25 June. The restaurant is on the 323 on the left side coming from Bangkok direction, just past the railway crossing, before the lights where you would turn right for Kanchanaburi. If anyone needs more precise directions please PM me.