Best Deals For Seattle Dish & Box

nicky1982

Will its Sunday and i'm just going throw UBC channels and i must say this what aload of crap been shown for us expats.. I'm so grateful i own a PS3 Slim & Xbox 360 Slim With Kinect or my days would be boring also just got myself a new 42LW6500 whats supports 3D i must say LG has done a great job with there new line of tvs .. ive also add a pictue so then you can see for yourselves any suggestion would be great and thank you for your time for giving us some info ...

post-132209-0-11645200-1307876879_thumb.

Unfortunately, from what I have seen, in Pattaya all the cable TV suppliers are also crap with programing geared for Thais. The same thing is pretty much true with Satellite, because Thaicom has the best footprint over Thailand. Satellites with good western programing don't seem to have any good footprints over Thailand.

Given that, should you want a Satellite Dish and Receiver. I can give you the name and number for my Satellite guy who is located in Na Jomtien: Sompon Sirimak 081 861 9586. He has inexpensive systems. However he does not speak any English and usually is very busy.

Where I am located there is no cable TV, so I use the Satellite to mainly provide Thai programming and News in English (Al Jazeera, Channel News Asia, Russia Today, and TAN Network). For English movies and etc, I download them from the Internet or use DVDs. I'm not into sports, but Sompon tells me he has a solution to watch sports broadcasts.

Good Luck! TIT, you don't have a lot of options. :whistling:

If you want 24x7 free to view 3D TV via satellite then call us to talk about it on a fixed dish system you can use anywhere in Thailand and a pile of other HD & SD stuff in English i.e. sport, movies etc and all free to view with and with 3D/HD/SD PVR too - see this link http://www.jsat.tv/hdpack.htm and will compliment your existing service if you want it to (or not).

If you are into sports, and don't mind watching from computer or PS3, then can send me a message for a great site.

If you want a Satellite setup, I would go with multiple dishes/motorized setup like some of the establishments here have. Could get an Astro (Malay) sub. if you really want, among other channels.

Really just depends how crazy you want to go. Could even setup a motorized 1-3m dish, and get every available Sat. possible with a FTA style receiver, to swap with any official receivers.

Chok dee.