Lotus In Kalasin

pianoman

Where did all these people come from????

Now that the New Lotus in Kalasin is open and going, and you would think that the excitement of a new retail outlet has subsided, Where did all these people come from???

I find it hard to beleive that either Roi Et or Khon Kaen were getting this many people from Kalasin shopping in their areas, but I have never seen this many people shopping in Kalasin before... Plus if you take away the amount of shoppers I see in Kalasin Lotus from the normal amount seen at say Roi Et Lotus, the Roi Et Lotus must be almost empty, which we all know is not the case... But where did all of these people come from??

After living here almost continually for the past 10 years, I am now seeing many Farang faces that I have never seen before around town, and many seem to be "Residents" rather than the usual "Visitors" that I am use to when seeing a new Farang face... Did the New Lotus just bring them out of the woodwork / villages????

Pianoman

Shopping :D .seriously, take a look at how many do not have either a basket or trolley, and those that do have a 5 Baht item only.....they are there for the air con and something to do....NOT shopping