Surin Hotels

lampard10

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like both the Thong Tarin and the Petchkasem.

The Petchkasem is better for breakfast, but two things I really like about the Thong Tarin, is the Outdoor Restaurant at the front near the main road the food there is just wonderful, and its great fun at night. Secondlt The Thong Tarin is a short stumble from Soi Cola :o

Stayed at the Maneroote this year,it was nice,clean,new,staff ok & had 2 single beds.( no doubles available because the hotel was full of Thai film stars) Breakfast was the same every day & at night it was quiet & there was no bar but overall no bad comments for 500bt a night.

• 1 year later...
Can anyone tell me the Majestics email, the one on the website doesn't work or do I need to call them?

Thanks for the info,

Nhscotsman

two e-mails I have are. [email protected]

[email protected]

It is Thailand, so neither might actually be activated yet.

phone 044713980-3

fax 044 713979

A lot of Thai Visa people just book through me.

Lampard10.............Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, soooooooooooooo much! You are the first that had emails to the Majestic and granted I haven't tried them yet, just getting any email is so cool. I will email them and let you know if I am successful!

Thanks again!

Nhscotsman

At the moment I would say the Majestic, but my impression is that it hasn't really had enough spent on it to wear well. Things like the aircon units, the bathroom fittings, some of the furnishings and the room doors seem to me to be second grade. Here and there one can already see signs of faster than normal deterioration. Thus I suspect that in a couple of years the Thong Tarin may regain its position as number one (it does have a good location). I think any other newer rivals would need to be in a central location to be real competitors.