How To Make Good Money

antony77

We always found it a problem traveling with our dogs and wondered why there were so few places that accepted them. We realized that there was a good demand for dog friendly accommodation. So we built a nice two bedroom guest house on our property and provided a small garden and Fenced it off carefully. We advertised it on Thai Visa and set up a website. It has been a huge sucess financially and always plenty of bookings.

Our investment was about I million. But there is nothing stopping you renting a small guest house and do the same. But you must have a fenced off area for the dogs to play and live in an attractive place.

I am posting this because we like to travel with our dogs and would like to see more places like ours. Perhaps some TV members will consider this

I see some time-share schemes for doggies coming next.....:whistling:

I like it. Fractional Dog Kennel Investment - get your piece of Doggie heaven for just a fraction of the 1million baht. Use it, lend it, lease it out and bequeath it. ALSO:-

Underground housing for doggies who have passed on - available NOW above and underground plots.

Limited offer - apply now!

I see some time-share schemes for doggies coming next.....:whistling:

I like it. Fractional Dog Kennel Investment - get your piece of Doggie heaven for just a fraction of the 1million baht. Use it, lend it, lease it out and bequeath it. ALSO:-

Underground housing for doggies who have passed on - available NOW above and underground plots.

Limited offer - apply now!

I see a bit of a hitch with the Fractional ownership of doggie plots - like time share you will have to dig up doggie when your time is expired. Maybe buy 2 time share alotments - and switch dead doggie from plot to plot ? :)