Lunch

cmjantje

I have tryed alot different places-also the expensive ones-but allways go back to the same place.

Before she had the shop on the other side of Laluna resort-today she is moved just next to Laluna-a nice litle shop-also offer laundry.

She made it all when we moved in here-came whit everything-chairs,tables-and a big tent-stayed and served for people-6000 baht-came back next day and picked up everything.

She have some great food-and cheap to-think it is 30 baht or so-and some times Suphaphon go there and bring it home-she only need to buy one-thats more then enough for both of us.

On the other hand-we tryed that chineese one-a big one in the same street as La Wadee-that was really horriple-the food was cold-the meat was hard as a rock-and in top of all this-I was very pissed of already-then they came and took Suphaphons time

for almost 30 min.-whit reply on how the experience have been-I went outsite and took a cigarret.

Had a decent but rather expensive burger at WCB (World Class Burger) at small shop in front of Wiang Inn Hotel. Spent over 200 baht for a burger (sorry - can't recall which one exactly - but the burger cost around 160 baht) and side order of fries. Shop owner is Barry (same dude as the Old Airport Golf Course). Open 24 Hours.

Had a decent but rather expensive burger at WCB (World Class Burger) at small shop in front of Wiang Inn Hotel. Spent over 200 baht for a burger (sorry - can't recall which one exactly - but the burger cost around 160 baht) and side order of fries. Shop owner is Barry (same dude as the Old Airport Golf Course). Open 24 Hours.

Burgers start at about 85 baht plus cheese or other toppings, or a set to include fries and cole slaw. The 160 baht ( $5 ) burger is very very big. You could chose a combo with double fries for less than the price of a side of fries.

Burgers start at about 85 baht plus cheese or other toppings, or a set to include fries and cole slaw. The 160 baht ( $5 ) burger is very very big. You could chose a combo with double fries for less than the price of a side of fries.

Big and tasty and worth the money on the couple of occasions I have eaten them.