Hotel Cha Am Hua Hin

ray23

Long weekend coming up- Chulalongkorn Day on 24 Oct. Would definitely recommend reservations if you are planning your trip over this weekend. Otherwise, most places are still on low season... lots of availability.

I'd side with Bino on the above advice Ray, particularily for the bigger hotels. If you want a decent but less expensive option, you might try Subhamitra Hotel in HH. Super nice people.

Across from Starbucks and the Wat more or less, 5 min to the beach. Aircon, TV, mini fridge, small but decent pool, car park, approx 650 baht. To check availability, email: subhamitrahotelATyahoo.com (attn Ms Pensan). Good luck!

I'd side with Bino on the above advice Ray, particularily for the bigger hotels. If you want a decent but less expensive option, you might try Subhamitra Hotel in HH. Super nice people.

Across from Starbucks and the Wat more or less, 5 min to the beach. Aircon, TV, mini fridge, small but decent pool, car park, approx 650 baht. To check availability, email: subhamitrahotelATyahoo.com (attn Ms Pensan). Good luck!

Thanks as soon a I can figure out the exact dates I will book a room and explore the area, should be fun.

Ray.

Thanks as soon a I can figure out the exact dates I will book a room and explore the area, should be fun.

Ray.

Well an instant reponse from the hotel we will be there from the 21st to the 27th. and even less then you said 649 baht :o

:o:D Enjoy your stay Ray. Hope the hotel suits- if not, lotsa choices in the under 1000 baht range but not many with a pool.

You might want to check out my fav little beach just south of HH 'Haad Sai Noi', a real gem. Take a left at the 'Khoa Tao' turn on the way south towards Pranburi and then a right at HM the King's man made lake project and a left at the next intersection. Few hundred meters straight on to the beach. (all in, about 10 mins from HH).

The little fishing village at Khoa Tao itself is a charmer & the cliffside Wat there is a must see. Perhaps also take a drive out to Sam Roi Yawt Ntnl park as well, beautiful scenery, beaches, caves, Wats in caves, you name it.

Prachuab Khiri Khan is a picturesque town and an easy day trip too. Oh, last, in Hua Hin, take a left over the train tracks heading up the hill behind the Royal HH golf course- there's a lookout and park up top where you can see for miles in every direction. Ahhhh...

I'm jealous just thinking about it (sitting here in Bkk) :D

Enjoy! :D

Edited by baht&sold