Versys Rental In Chiang Mai

kmax

Dear All,

I am looking to rent versys bike in Chiang Mai but my usual shop has only Ninja and ER6. Is anyone knows a shop (with contact number) who can rent Versys in July?

Thanks a lot in advance for the tip ;- ) !!!!

Thank you very much! But now I am looking for 3 as I am with 2 friends :-) Any idea where I could pick up 2 more? Mr. Beer doesn't have the Versys...

Thanks again!

Did you already call Mr Mechanic to check how many Versys they have? If they still only have one you could give Pop a try: http://www.popcarrentchiangmai.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2

They are the biggest rental chain in Chiang Mai with branches all over town and while their website doesn't show a Versys I suspect they probably have some.

Good luck!

Tony

Could you please let us know what you like and/or dislike about the Versys. I'm thinking of buying one. But my wife thinks, I do not really need 3 bikes. So I should sell my two bikes first. ( BMW F 650 CS, BMW K1200 S)

• 6 months later...

Could you please let us know what you like and/or dislike about the Versys. I'm thinking of buying one. But my wife thinks, I do not really need 3 bikes. So I should sell my two bikes first. ( BMW F 650 CS, BMW K1200 S)

Bikes are personal hire one, only you can decide, I like em.

Thank you very much! But now I am looking for 3 as I am with 2 friends :-) Any idea where I could pick up 2 more? Mr. Beer doesn't have the Versys...

Thanks again!

Did you already call Mr Mechanic to check how many Versys they have? If they still only have one you could give Pop a try: http://www.popcarrentchiangmai.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2

They are the biggest rental chain in Chiang Mai with branches all over town and while their website doesn't show a Versys I suspect they probably have some.

Good luck!

Tony

To update this old post: Pop has around 10 Versys at the moment.

Pro tip: If you break anything on your rental Versys, go to the Kawasaki dealer on the moat and have it fixed before returning it to Pop. Pop overcharges for parts (which would be their good right as a rental shop) but also has a fake "official Kawasaki price list" to "prove" parts prices. Which is cheeky.

I think your wife is a very clever woman, you have close to the best of both worlds already!