Good Office Chair - Where To Buy

Artamus

Does any one have any recommendation of where to buy a good quality office chair in Chiang Mai?

I am specifically looking for something comfortable (with padded arm rests) and a high back. Something akin to an "executive" office chair. I would expect it to be quite expensive, but as it's for working in for long periods that is not a problem.

The most likely place I could think of was Index, and indeed they had quite a range, but not what I was looking for. Maybe some place that has a catelogue and they could order from Bangkok? any suggestions and experiences gratefully received.

thanks

I just bought something like you described in homepro which is in the old Carrefour building (changed now to Big C) they were selling them off to make way for new stock instead of 9900thb they were 5000thb, they also had some slightly cheaper. Also a thai shop between Carrefour and Makro, on the same side of the road about 500 meters from Makro had a good selection. Its a big place but I don't know the name of it sorry.

I got mine at the first furniture shop on Chiang Moi on the left side. Paid about 8000 Baht 3 years ago on sale and the chair is as good as new today. Has the high back, arm rests, etc. One year guarantee on the hydraulic parts. Index has nice chairs too. Global House had some VERY nice office chairs at one time - around 12,000 Baht.

Edited by elektrified

We ordered all our office furniture from Pongpan furniture on Chang Moi Rd. They have several catalouges and can order from Bangkok for you from a big selection, including nice chairs. They are on the corner of the second soi on the left coming from the moat (Soi goes back to Karenthip village). Building painted yellow with lots of safes on display.