Fresh Produce...Home Grown

Nawtier

Our little farm has had a hard slog trying to grow what we want to produce and do it with no chemicals.

But every now and again we get to sample some nice vegies or fruits.

The staff down there are a large portion of the problem and as we do not live there, it has reverted to getting what we can and having the property upkeep to our required standards.

However, today we went for a drive down there and returned with several pineapples, rambutans, custard apples and limes and lemons.

Just ate the rambutans and without doubt they are the sweets and tastiest I have ever had the pleasure to eat.

The pineapples are huge and sweet and juicy....very sweet and juicy and crunchy.

It is a pleasure to eat some delicious food you know has not been smothered in chemicals of one sort or several.

Since you don't live there, I'm wondering if it's really organic. Super sweet could be super loaded with who knows what! But of course it could also be super safe. You know, lots of Thais aren't all that interested in safe food. Many are ... many aren't. Hope the hard slog softens up.

Edited by troysantos

Hi there,

I am selling a 100 % organic, non chemical product called "Supergreen". It's limestone (dolomite, CaCO3), milled with in a high tech mill. So the particles are crashed down to sizes of about 3 to 6 mikrometer. They are so small that the can penetrate the leaves of any plant through the Stomata. Within the leave, CaCO3 splits into CaO and CO2. Both important components for plant developping and fruit developping.

If anybody is interested, I could send samples. You dilute about 80 gram of supergreen in 20 liter of water and spray it on the leaves in the morning or in the evening. After a couple of days you can see the first results.

So, If you ask for samples I will send you. Please let your adress and if possible your telephone number. For your information I am sending an explanation of the impact of this product.

best regards

Werner Kraeutler

Megagrow Co. Ltd.

Nonthaburi