Ufo In Udon

Fried Rice

What is the object in the sky above Udon  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Took this picture on the farm about 10 km's outside Udon. The GF and Bobo the dog just hanging out on the farm. Got back home and maybe a week later downloaded pictures. Looked at picture and noticed something in top left above the trees. <deleted> is it, we never heard anything. It's not a plane or a bird. :D

Must be a little spaceship. :o

Is it possible, when I zoom in on the picture it doesn't look like a plane or bird.

Any ideas, are we just paranoid? :D

gallery_21201_256_205533.jpg

It's Bell UH1.......better known as a Huey, either that or a Jet Ranger, but there's not many in Thailand now. No, it's almost certainly a Huey. Unlike a fixed wing you can only hear then when they are coming towards you, not going away from you.

Edited by lampard10

looks like a nok

Maybe that is the Generals missing Heli?? time would fit nicely between dissaparence and then it fly back and crach.... :o

But looks like heli

I would have heard a helicopter, and I dont see any feathers.

gallery_21201_256_673.jpg

:D

I think it is little blue f*ckers.

Check my edit on the last page I wrote. Now it looks clearer. It's a Huey banking away from you.

Took this picture on the farm about 10 km's outside Udon. The GF and Bobo the dog just hanging out on the farm. Got back home and maybe a week later downloaded pictures. Looked at picture and noticed something in top left above the trees. <deleted> is it, we never heard anything. It's not a plane or a bird.  :D

Must be a little spaceship.  :D

Is it possible, when I zoom in on the picture it doesn't look like a plane or bird.

Any ideas, are we just paranoid?  :D

gallery_21201_256_205533.jpg

Great Looking dog even bettter wife, but I'm afarid your going to have to think the Singpapore Military for doing thier manuevers here, for your UFO. That bird has been all over Udon for the past few weeks. But if you will spread the rumor I'll lieify for you. :o

Edited by ray23

No sound....didnt notice it....looks like a DRAGONFLY!!!!!!!!!! :D

ONE hel_l OF THE DRAGON FLY,,, looking abt distance and size in the picture,,,, i would say that "Dragon fly" is abt 10 to 15 met long,,,, maybe alien Dragon fly??or is there any acriculture chemical plans near by, they must re-fuel there, ant that is not 95 Octane..... :o

Perhaps it is a small flying insect much closer to the camera lens than the object appears in the photo. Because of this, it is out of focus and you can't determine exactly what it is or reference how far away it is located.

Enjoyed the picture. Is that a road across a pond dam? How's the fishing?

:o

kenk3z