Sumet Cycle,,,My God

HDRIDER

Sumet Cycle is a Honda AP dealer in BKK

I ordered a tank bag from Brian, ATM transfered less than 1100 baht, and had the bag delivered to my door in Phuket next day. Smoothest deal ever.:)

Wont visit any more Honda dealers, just email Brian when I need something

post-81971-0-34682500-1308799280_thumb.j

Bag is great. Works as a backpack to, comes with rain coat, stays on with only magnets up to 160kmh, hard to go faster in Kata :lol:

If Honda gave an award to their best dealerships, Sumet Cycle would be a shoo in for one. BTW, Brian do you accept orders for aftermarket parts from other provinces?:jap:

Edited by RED21

If Honda gave an award to their best dealerships, Sumet Cycle would be a shoo in for one. BTW, Brian do you accept orders for aftermarket parts from other provinces?:jap:

Sure, we ship all over Thailand. Just let me know what you need. If I don't have it here in the shop, I can usually source it at other places.

Also, thanks a lot everybody for your kind words. We always do our best to make our customers happy.

Brian & Pam

Hi to the Big Bike Riders on here. I love this site but don't post much. Can the OP tell me the address for this shop please. I recently purchased a Virago 400 and need to do a bit of work on it.

Thanks in advance

We usually don't work on that type of bike. However, if you would like to stop by, I could have my mechanics have a look at it. If we can't do it, I know of a good place that can. We are located on the Bangkok/Nonthaburi line, by the Mall Ngamwongwan.

Here is our location: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13.855462,100.544708&num=1&sll=13.878174,100.550232&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=13.855351,100.547132&spn=0.005854,0.021973&z=16

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Sumet-Cycle-Company/115295601855129

I can also be reached @ 081-919-8570

Thanks.

Brian

• 1 year later...

I'm just back in Thailand and bike less for now. This is really great info and it would be refreshing to deal with a fellow farang for a change. I especially liked the poster who had his order delivered to his door step the next day :)