Apartment Or Condo Near Girl Guides

juneeeee

Hi everyone!

I just joined this forum today so I hope I get some help.

I'm moving to Chiang Mai next month and I'm looking for a place to rent. My office is gonna be at the girl guides building, chang klan, muang-- so I'm looking for a place in that area. Something walking distance so I don't have to ride anything to get to work. I've looked at condos near the place but they're quite expensive. I have a 5000 THB budget to work around so if you know of something in this price range please point me in the right direction.

Opinions and suggestions are most welcome.

Please and Thank You. :)

Edited by juneeeee

There are four apartment buildings in one area on Prachasamphan Road.

Only a few minutes walk from the road that houses the Girl Guides buildings.

Walk out onto Changklan Road, along to Season Plaza and cross the road.

Walk down the soi opposite Season Plaza, to the end, and you come to Prachasamphan Road.

Across the road and slightly to the left is Tida Court, Nana House, Nana Mansion and S&T Apartments - owned by various members of the same family.

I have lived in a house on that site, rented from one of the family, for some years now - very satisfied.

Should have added - prices are very reasonable. That's why the place is full most of the time.

5,000 baht per month would get you one of the corner flats in Nana House, which are slightly larger and have a small kitchenette.

'Ordinary' flats are 3,500 per month.

Nana Mansion and Tida Court are around the same price, S&T Apartments are serviced and thus cost more.

Should have added - prices are very reasonable. That's why the place is full most of the time.

5,000 baht per month would get you one of the corner flats in Nana House, which are slightly larger and have a small kitchenette.

Nana Mansion and Tida Court are around the same price, S&T Apartments are serviced and thus cost more.

thank you so much for this, Ginkas! I will check these places out when I arrive in Chiang Mai in two weeks time.

Hope they have vacancies :)

thank you so much for this, Ginkas! I will check these places out when I arrive in Chiang Mai in two weeks time.

Hope they have vacancies :)

Hi,

I have a 46 sqm condo available at Riverside Condo next to the Holiday Inn hotel.

Price is 6.000 Baht month + water + electricity (water will be less then 100 Bath a month and electricity is on the meter and normally less then 300 Bath a month.

Very nice views to the Ping river, the Holiday Inn swimming pool, the city and Doi Suthep.

PM if interested.

Regards

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! So I'm currently in Bangkok and I'm flying to Chiang Mai tomorrow.

Just wondering if anyone else has a place in mind?Will check out the recommendations of Ginkas in Sunday.

Would I get a better price if I bring a Thai officemate even if I'm asian? :)

Thank you!